I hit a deer...

I hit a fackin deer in my WRX…

I’m pissed.

pictures?

Its night time… I’ll get some tomorrow its not bad but still…

Cracked the bumper, dented fender, dented hood, broke the head light and fucked the grill.

Newdz of the deer?

you kill it?

Killed it dead.

where did you killed it dead? I noted a few new dead dear on my way home a little bit ago. 2 just on ellicott rd between orchard park rd and cole. pretty messy

I’ve never killed something that’s already dead. I’ve killed things that were alive before though…

I saw a ton when I was delivering tonight… shit is getting out of control

Hunting season needs to start earlier…

LOL i feel ya i hit a deer bout two weeks ago now doing bout 30 mph and they totaled my car I was fucking pissed.

I got mine at 40 and It looked like one of those fake deer flying through the air…
I thought it was sweet but the damage it did to my car wasn’t worth it.

yeah mine two i threw that sucker like 20 feet than it skidded and rolled to a stop on the side of the road i was pissed for like a day than i thought back at it and all i can do is laugh at the sight of that deer flying across the road.

I also got hit by a deer, actually two deer. $2000 in damage. in my wrx, they attract deer

man all this talk of hitting deer lately. i almost hit 2 tonight that ran out in front of me. kamikaze deer on the loose!

I wish there was a way they could control the population, tough with all of the urban planning too…

oh but there is! all they need to do is start hunting season earlier.

Fuzzy’s gonna sob :frowning:

404 pic and nudes not working

:cry: