I hit a deer...

You think you’re pissed - how do you think the deer feels?!

damn…just saw the REX WAGON yesterday on Bullis (sans Bamby damage)

yeah im starting to fear driving at night. i moved from williamsville to the akron area, and i see deer all the fucking time, and im driving home every night at about 11 to 2 in the morning and i pass like 3 or 4 spots that deer are crossing or walking along the side, with maybe like 3 or 4 deer with each time i spot them. and this is like every night too!

only plus side is that if i drill one, i can then have a reason to get a new car and not try to sell the one i had/have

yeah im starting to fear driving at night. i moved from williamsville to the akron area, and i see deer all the fucking time, and im driving home every night at about 11 to 2 in the morning and i pass like 3 or 4 spots that deer are crossing or walking along the side, with maybe like 3 or 4 deer with each time i spot them. and this is like every night too!

only plus side is that if i drill one, i can then have a reason to get a new car and not try to sell the one i had/have

OMG YOU KILLED A DEER?! ASSHOLE!

lol nice

Its for sale…

O noes! not the roflcopter :frowning:

actually i decapitated a rabbit on the rid home last night!

:word::tup:

I guess the damage could be worse, still sucks!

Someone try out those whistle things that go on your car and supposed to scare deer away when you drive. Lol.

they have been on my car since i bought it from the dealer, they dont do shit. they just stop in the middle of the road and look right at you. they were placed right where the fogs would go. lol pointless i think

I HIT A DEER ON FRIDAY ON THE SAME SIDE…Shit.They must like Subarus