volkswagens DO kill

hahahaha. agreed.

Haha, hey, just cuz I’m not into the whole :gay3: like a few of you guys who I shall go without naming doesn’t mean you gotta hate on me.

Meh.

going “hey its ok insurance will take care of me” is better than trying to swerve and rolling the car or bashing into a guard rail.

dibs on venison

yup I am sure the insurance company is really gonna feel that 3grand they will pay out

If your friend had time to say look out for the deer and you had time to get a big smile on your face then you had time to swerve or stop you fucking liar.

It’s cool… Im sure the 3,000$ you collect will be made up for in the 10,000$ more you will be paying over the next 15-20 years in raised insurance rates.

So, it’s all good. :bloated:

:word:

are you the same cody from collins that used to hang out with john, dylan and ross?

what are you talking about?

oh, by the way good job on risking your friends life. I’d laugh if the company decides your car is totalled and they give you jack shit for it.

haha ur still not ganna run 11s like u said u would maybe u can keep up with me next year

dude we need to go back to southgate wtf

hahaha

Haha, as a matter of fact I did keep the deer, so Duck, you get some venison.

I have no idea who you’re talking about, so no, sorry

Sorry, but no. I was doing 55-60 down a hill with a ravine on both sides that was poorly railed and it was raining so the roads were slippery. I would’ve jeopardized my friend’s life a lot more by swerving.

Haha, I should do it just to piss you off Bill. Just kidding, that’s fine with me, I don’t need to run 11’s, I just want my car fixed.

:word: Yeah, I think the shit has blown over enough to the point where we could. I just don’t think anyone’s gonna be up to goin cuz it’s gettin cold out and a bunch of people already put their cars away. Oh well, until next Spring!

what in the hell would you do to see 11’s out of a VR6?

In the 1/8th. :wink:

lolol

risking you and your friends life to get a sweet carbon fiber hooood and a wingzzz west kittt > getting a job apparently.

oh well.

and i thought my username was rediculous. yours is just absurd…