no name vodka
hemroids
work there ass of 16 hours a day to come home a fat over weight ugly woman

Hair all over
smelly farts
smellier belches
jeans that fit the way they are supposed to
hitting things when pissed

Peeing outside, tapping a keg, head wounds, sexual harrassment, whiskey shots, taking a big dump, getting sweaty, getting sweaty while taking a big dump, using a chainsaw, drinking buddies, one pillow & one blanket, grease under your fingernails, tackling, being intelligent but not giving a shit about it, smelling like alcohol the next day at work, college football, carpentry, eyepatches, battle axes,Car crashes on TV, girl on girl action, bear hunting naked, bloody noses,pirates, hunting, thick beards, drinking while on duty, wiping your ass with newspaper, throwing up, fighting, farting and blaming it on someone else, drinking warm flat beer, picking your nose and flicking the booger at someone, wearing dirty underwear, being rude to old people

edit: Mustard stains on white shirts.

flannel,4wd(not awd),John Deer, Dip/Chew, Tractor Pulls

fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you

0riginsalsdinw

monster trucks. more later

Beer farts the next morning… Whew, almost smoked myself outta my den…

beer farts have nothing on the farts I had this morning. I nearly knocked myself out! (yes, I was light headed for a few seconds, at least)

V8 Appreciation threads
Chevy
Ford
Unions
Poor build quality

Zubbas
Flutie Flakes
Cheetos
PBR
4 lost superbowls

NRA
Mullet
Holland (NY)
Pick-up truck
Hunting dog

skol strait. coppenhagen. UNFILTERED CAMELS. whisky. more whisky. cheap, plastic bottle whisky. bloody knuckles. franks hotter than hot sause. suicidal chicken wings. really bad 80’s hair bands. listening to really bad 80’s hair bands while driving your ta. BIRDS PAINTED ON HOODS. leather jackets. loud pipes. tight levis. getting sick and not bitching about it. SHEETROCK. DRYWALL COMPOUND. CHORDS OF WOOD. juice and pop are for fags. BLACK COFFEE. BEER. WATER. quickrete. fencing in your yard. beating your children with a belt. slapping your wife when the bitch needs it. WTF IS A SUPERMARKET. I SHOP AT CONSUMERS, GAS STATIONS AND THE BUTCHER. beef jerky. beef in general. grilling. smoking. DEEP FRYING. V8’s. cigars. WORKING CONSTRUCTION. facial hair.

AND THIS FUCKING GUY

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/94wvwglxvr6/DSCF0671.jpg

bourbon
scotch
bloody meat
cigars
propane

and chewing tobacco.

:lol:

cattleman’s BBQ sauce.
shitting in nature.
class 3 trailers.