American Idol LOL

http://www.votefortheworst.com/

I don’t wantch the show but it looks like there is a huge push to get the guy everyone hates to win the show. I love the idea of everyone getting pissed cause they hate this kid.

i like him!

maybe just cus i saw his baby picture in people magazine and he was sooooooooooooooooo cute. as a baby.

u like him?

he sucks balls, and imo a woman in mans clothing.

he should of been booted 304394 weeks ago, i cant believe sundance lost to this waste of space. He cant sing worth a shit, and it is a singing show. Fuck him!!!

good thing tony bennett is on next week :slight_smile:

Simon said he will quit if that kid wins. Hailey is HOT!!!

Tony Bennett? I’m gonna have to watch.

have not seen one episode yet.

love it

yes i cant wait!!

finally a good judge.

I watched the queen episode last year, was really disappointed.

thats cause faggy freddie wasnt there

queen is nothing without him

antonella > that pig.

:slight_smile:

Clearly not, he got a bad case of the foot aids, im looking at you skunk. Anyway i would like to see that broad with no neck gone cause i hate hearing about how good she is.

one of the black chicks is gunna win, they are both very good.

which one are u talking about?

lol @ u idol fags

I odnt know i dont watch the show but one doesnt have a neck. its just a big head on a pair of shoulders.

He is not a waste of space. Sundance should have been gone a long time ago. Who wants to listen to songs that a fatty made? he’s not american idol. Maybe a mcdonalds idol.

:wink: :wink:

i don’t really watch it much… i just know that sundance was a fatty

Yea Howard Stern is on a mission to get that Sanjaya guy to win. He’s been asking everyone to vote for him so he can win and ruin American Idol.

:lol:

Im still pissed they booted Baily Brown off in Hollywood just for forgetting the words. Now all they got is some future Fantasia “No Future” Borinos. At first I couldnt believe the little gay guy Sanjia made it thru but now I want him to win because they have been bootin decent people like the fat kid. :hay: Sanjia

Hahaha I have never seen that show, nor do I know anything about it, but I do know that Fantasia Borinos will never achieve anything because she is ugly and poor…

I hate that stupid show, I’m glad people are trying to ruin it. Today’s “professional” singers are bad enough, I certainly don’t want to hear the amateurs… Fuck karaoke, too.