OMG, I love American Idol

Oh… my God…

I love the begining - omg

there are so many fucking retarded people who have such false hope

HA HA HA

Did anyone see that fucking state trooper or whatever?

omg…

I shot the sherriffffff…
Could his voice go any higher, that was by far the wooorst one there. I’m gettin a good laugh over here. Ive never followed A.I. But this is great!

That shit was funny as hell…caught that part.

ya im sitting here wating my rice laughing my ass off too :tspry:

Yes I love American Idol.
No I do not love the cack.

I have been laughing all night.

Bah, I can’t believe forgot to record those. Love the early episodes.

the kid that was just on is on serious shit

Hah, just caught the summary at the end witht the bad ones. That one bitch just didn’t know when to stop beating a dead horse. :lol:

Just got home and im gonna sit down with some homies and watch this on DVR. Should be good fun to see all the no talent mofos :smiley:

haha, love the auditions…its the best part of the entire show. that foreign chick was so bad, :lol:

yeah me and my band watched it after practice tonight…needless to say we all jumped aboard the ROFLCOPTER quite a few times. The guy in the Statue of Liberty suit lmfao.

ohhh man sooo funny tonight. and i love being able to fastfoward right through the commercial so the laughs keep going

did i miss it… i worked till 11… ughhh

DVR soon. Placing order tomarrow. :wink:

awesome… how long till they arrive??? im soo excited… i just cleaned out the basement… laundry time…

Sounds like the shred and reggan cable comercials they do…

Shit was funny as hell, oh and

TIVO FTW

I’ll tell you once I actaully place the order tomarrow. :stuck_out_tongue:

haha, they’ll have another dvr at regional when we give ours back

stupid bird

lol…watched it with dnaielle…holy hell some of those people are just too damn funny :lol:

on again tonight…will prob. DVR it though

That WV Sherriff? Lmao, I bet he’s gonna quit when he gets home from being such a Ass! “Lmao, I shot the sherrff”