Android APPs

I see w3hat you did there

tried this out and yeah, night and day battery life. task killer is gone for good.

i found this app which i like…it seems pretty useful…its called “Key Ring” and what it is is you can scan the barcodes on all your little cards you have on your keychain or in your wallet (ex: price chopper advantage card, dick’s scorecard, etc.) and it saves them in your phone… and anytime you go to one of these stores you can whip out your phone open up the app and open up that card you want to use, and it has a barcode that the person at the register can scan with one of those handheld scanner things and it works just like the card itself! no more fumbling thru your keys or wallet looking for your discount card!

i just think thats nice…that is all…

!!

I have to get that. Thanks!

i just think its one of those little things that is useful and makes things a little easier…thats all…

i also have a question…i dont feel like reading thru everything but…anyone find an app that lets you download music for free? something similar to limewire or something?

how much have you used key ring? what i read about it before was that most scanners couldn’t read the phone barcode…

the hand held ones work fine…the ones built into the counter (like at price chopper) work differently…dont work with key ring…

Juice Defender and Juice Plotter. Download it. Love it.

good to know

anything i can do to help :thumbup

Just got my droid x and the only thing i don’t like is that the browser doesn’t “reset”. So if i do my banking or anything i can logout bit i can’t close the browser so when i go back into it, it brings me to.the last page. Is there a way to automatically open the home page when i open the browser or a new browser app that will actually close when i leave it?

i use dolphin browser and i hit exit when i am done and it clears

thats exactly what I was looking for. Thanks

I must say that I love this phone. There are a few things that suck about it (ad banners, apps that cannot be removed without rooting, etc) but I like it so far. I also just activated the ability for it to be a 3g hotspot ($20/month) and I’m giving it a pretty good run through. The wife is playing one of her facebook games while I watched a youtube video and the speed seems to equal to if not better than my roadrunner. I may end up keeping this and cancelling my roadrunner since this will be cheaper ($40/month for both phones so wifey can use hers when I’m at work) and I can use it no matter where I am which is pretty awesome.

I just use Wireless Tether for Root Users, I refuse to pay $20/month to use the data I already pay for… It takes literally 2 minutes to root the phone.

anyone hear any news about the droid 2 and its root status? i’m dyin

awww snap! just looked it up and its been compromised.

ok one thing i have been meaning to ask you guys… does your auto complete piss you off when txting? i can’t say fuck without the thing changing it to duck and all the time it changes other words making my txts seem half retarded. really pisses me off.

aaannnnnnd ROOTED.