GPS Phone Tracker

Do any of you guys know of a free GPS phone tracker software??

Their is a guy at work that has a girl that’s cheating on him but he can’t prove it and wants to be able to see where she is and see if she is basically lying about going where she says she’s going. So I want to try and help him out.

Any suggestions?

We use Verizon and I have a BB Curve to help him out.

There’s a free app in Google Maps called Latitude. Both parties would have to install it though. He could essentially ninja-install it on her phone, but it would be in the running programs. If she isn’t very tech-savvy, this could do it. This is how we track my boss, it seems to work pretty well.

:lol

http://www.thewhipman.co.nz/Big%20whip.gif

Have him just call verizon. They can set it up. My boss has it on both of her daughters (14 & 17). You can see an exact location for where the phone is. Its pretty cool

Pics or ban

unless… it’s the girls in your avvy? :excited

If I remember correctly there was a huge scandal in the news a few years ago where you could go on 3rd party site, pay a small fee and get a full list of telephone numbers that any cellphone has made over a period of time.

I would have to guess that sites like that are still around :ponder

Is that the chaperon program you’re talking about?

I dont know what it is I just know Kathleen talks about how she has it all the time.

As for pics…my avvy is me & my best friend (neither of which is 14 or 17…thank you) and I wouldnt have pics of my reps kids. Sorry!

Keep in mind unless you own the phone, it is highly illegal for this.

I know at&t offers it as an option on their website

Yeah, as long as you’re the account admin, you’re set.

Just tell him to do it old school and hire a detective to stalk her around. :ninja

Tell him there’s plenty of less shady girls out there and if you need to play detective to find out if she’s lying or not, she isn’t worth it.

Or maybe she’s really not cheating and he’s just fabricating this scenario in his own head?

Or maybe he’s got a problem then.