can you?

find someone by tracking their cell phone? is there any way to be like james bond here?lmk

I’m pretty sure the wireless provider can, or perhaps the cops, but to hack into that has to be pretty tough. Also I’m guessing only when you are calling can they track you. So don’t leave your cell on if you are being chased by the cops. :stuck_out_tongue:

X…

not true. Every phone pings various towers at intervals, thats how it know what the signal strength is. AND most newer phones have GPS on almost all of the time, AND many newer phones have a kind of lojack that kicks in whenever 911 is dialed. So, yes, it is possible to track a phone as long as it is on and has signal, but no you cant without a court order. Unless its an emergency and 911 has been called.

I may be able to find who they are, not track them though

It could be done with alot of coding because most phones you can turn on gps so its not just when the cops are called but all the time. I’m sure theres someway to tap into the phones gps but it’d be alot of work and probably not worth the time you’d stick in to it.

http://www.phonetrace.org/index.php

nice, i can’t believe it worked. i typed in your number and it really showed me where you were

OMG that is fucking awesome!

NWS

This works perfect, it zooms in so close to your house I can even see what you are doing.

Ridin’ Spinnas they don’t stop.

Had to put that video back up!