My gf has an annoying stalker.

Yep, she has a faggot stalker that calls her everyday before work, after work, when I’m with her, when she goes to school, gets outta school.etc etc.

Anyway this douschebag uses a home phone when he calls her cell phone but the number comes up restricted.

He/she’s been doing it for the past 3 years and it’s to the point where it’s extremely annoying. I REALLY wanna know who this guy is, where he lives, and his phone number so I can A)do the exact same shit hour after hour B)go to his house with friends and show the faggot whats up.

My question to you cops/lawyers/phone server workers, is there ANY way to find out what this guys number is? She has a verizon service and shes already gone to them asking what to do but they can’t help her since the number doesnt show up. She has changed her number 4 times but he keeps getting it somehow. She has gone to the police but they say since he isnt doing anything harmful except the annoyance of calling, they can’t do anything about it.

Isn’t there a way to decode the restricted number or something when he calls? or getting a tracer put on it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

omg ur such a faggot.

EDIT: and ur girlfriend is ugly.

wow.

good luck with that.

ummm let it happen… eventually the girl will fall for him… and you don’t have to worry about the problem

she is cheating on you

Maybe she wants him!

:lol: at the newbie love in this thread.

I’d tell the cops the calls had become threatening, even if they had not. I mean, she’s obviously getting the blowoff from the cops because they don’t want to take the time to put down the donut and help. If saying the stalker was threatening gets them off their ass and they track him down, even when he denies it, it’s her word against him. They won’t charge him for the threat since they can’t prove it, but if it leads to them finding him that’s all you really wanted.

slap her around a little bit… she’ll give up his name… she is clearly protecting him

maybe shes talking to him when ur not around, or even fucking him. thats why he keeps calling. or maybe ur the stalker and they are in the relationship

total mind fuck

dude… wtf are you doing with my gf?? im the guy that calls her… im ur stalker

yea word… leave her alone… the “stalker” in your words and your “GF (this is a girl right??)” are in love don’t tear love away from them

ibtyourdatingskunkape.1.2!@!

damn dos beat me to it.

OMG she just wants you to prooootect her probably because she wants attention and/or sympathy from a manly man.

tehehe.

there used to be a program i used at my house that you run through a pc that allowed the number to be decoded from restricted. it wouldnt give you the exact number, but at least the zip code it was coming from and the phone company…

even though that doesnt help much. i say just change her number.

are you and/or she retarded? for THREE YEARS? change the fucking phone number. jesus christ. if he/she still keeps calling, then call the fucking phone company. what the fuck. you obviously won’t do anything about it, if you need to bring friends with you that’s just t-gay.

like they said, it’s prolly her REAL b/f or g/f, you’re SOL.

shes just banging him on the side and she’s just telling you that he’s a stalker

im the guy that calls her…

haha, same here… running traaaaain

stay single… best decision ive ever made. ditched the bitch last weekend and ive never been better

i’ll bet this thread went exactly as you wanted it too…

lol.

lol in all seriousness though… when you call when I’m with her, she’s all like “yeah, thats my stalker… can I suck you off again now?” and I’m just like “lol, sure”