Odd calls???????

So for the past month or so i have been getting this call like clockwork about 2 times a day. I used to answer it and wait for someone to respond. Only once has someone said something…it was a guy with a Indian accent asking for someone I thinnk but it wasn’t my name so i just said you got the wrong number. well i have continued to get calls from this number and never anybody that says anything or leaves a message. SO I just stopped answering. The call comes through my cell its says the number and state its coming from a NC phone number…phone number is listed but when I call it back it I just get dead air or a weird tone.

SO I searched the number through Yahoo and this is some of what I found. This imparticular caught my eye on this one sight. People paid to research this number example:

Rachel S.
2006-10-26
I get calls from this number frequently. I purchased information on the caller from Intelius, but I’m not sure what to do with the information. I am providing it free here to anyone else who is tired of being bothered by this caller:

Jamie Morison
561 Waters Edge Drive
South Elgin, IL 60177
24 years old, no criminal background. The phone carrier is:

Global Crossing Local Services, Inc.-nc
ADDRESS Charlotte, NC 28280
COUNTY MECKLENBURG

There are hundreds of people with this same issue in regards to this number
http://whocalled.us/lookup/7048009978

Anyone dealing with anything like this?? What are your suggestions??

lol…

its prolly a collection call. When I did collections that would happen all the time. Its most likely a previous persons number who owed money to the company… like a credit card wise.

can u get the number blocked?

i would have guessed it was devin.:tounge:

If you call the phone carrier for your cell phone… they will trace the call as a annoyance or nuisance call, and after it calls your cell phone so many times… I think 3 or 5… they will press charges against the caller.

yeah because of it being a cell phone i can’t get it blocked and i would hate to change my number…the who thing is from what I gathered and by what others have posted about htis number its NOT a collection call. So it just bothers me that after all this time of having my phone I just started getting these calls and they just wont quite.

And I ruled Devin out when I didn’t hear loud panting on the other line. :wink:

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

Really??? okay I will call and do that…thanks

Also,
I have heard about people stealing cell phone signals and making it look like they are calling from your phone… but that may be an Urban legend… someone may have highjacked that persons cell phone.
Maybe it’s Al Qaeda…

hahah

No,Wwe had our thing or whatever u call it:love: I don’t do that shit,if i’m a gonna talk im a gonna talk! :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

[QUOTE=Quik;476272][/QUOTE]U really want to get me started george? Seriously faggot,do u?

[QUOTE=Quik;476272][/QUOTE]No,this isn’t a thread about stealing woman from friends,bad quik…BAD!:rofl: :kekegay:

had a similar sit. do you say hello at least 3 times, usually they say somthing after the 3rd.

alright its me, i hacked the hickathingy, uploaded, my surleykeyomatic, and dialed up your number.

Why you ask? Cause you didnt say hi to me at the pinks thing.

and that weird tone is my wackin it REALLY fast, like a humming bird… :wackit:

This is NOT an urban legend, it’s totally true and doable. I have used this website to change the caller ID on my cellphone at times:

It really does work and you can make the caller ID be any number you want.

That’s sweet, but I can’t believe it’s so easy…this could be a really useful tool…

:bowdown: plllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase there were tons of people at the Pinks thing…I would have loved to have said hello but you would have had a better chance coming up to me…you know what I look like…OR did you get N E R V O U S :kekegay:

nervous

Yeah, that shit’s annoying, a lot of times they hang up right after that.