Odd calls???????

so is anyone registered on the “national do no call list”?? would that help??

Verizon is working on updating their system to allow blocking numbers. I talked to a CSR last night because I’ve been getting twenty calls a day from a 614 number.

every phone number we have is on the do not call list. haha but it’s only two cell phones and a fax. I’ve never gotten any kind of unsolicited call on my cell. If I for example buy something online, and it asks for a phone number I just give them our fax number. If they call, they just get the screech of a fax connection :blue:

yes that helps… but I’m sure if it applies to cell phones.

it does!

OK…
First of all… you are way too fucking nice to these people. I pick up the phone and say Hello… you have approx 1/2 sec to make some noise or I hang up.

Second of all… If you call be about a bill… you better speak english like you are from this country… because if you want me to listen to you… I need to under stand you. If you are speaking English as a second language= click

Third of all… If you call my home and interupt me, you better have a good reason… If you are my friend and just want to chat,… that is a good reason… If I don’t know you and you are trying to sell me something… that is not a good reason… If you continue to call me… I will press charges to teh MAX…

I work on telephones all day long… so anyone who abuses my home phone or cell phone better watch out. and God forbid if I get a call from the Tribune Review at work…

:rofl: you tell em girl!!!

At home I am the same way; you don’t say something, i hang up. But on my cell it just seems so odd…I only give that number to friends…so I’m like HEEEEEEEEEEELOOOOOOOO HELLLLLO HEEEEEEEEEELOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

the trib, hahahahahahahahahah, they are pushy, im going to have all my tele marketing calls transfered to you.

They never call back.

Ask Eurodad about the bill collector who made a reference about “kissing my mother with that mouth”.

That lady and that company NEVER called me again. They apparently didn’t want the money I owed them enough to get yelled at again.

id keep calling, and calling, and calling,

trying to get MILF, :kekegay:

Why waste a call…PM’s worked just fine for me :slight_smile:

so is that how you got Jon

:doh:

I’ve been getting wierd calls today on my cell from (412) 000-0000… I refuse to pick it up.

Ya.sorry about that sean:doh:

that’s awesome!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl:

Its a kinky 60 year old man wanting his underoos changed and wants you to send him highwater socks

Well, have’t gotten a call since I posted this…HMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm

I got one from a Missouri # the other day. Some beaner recording on the other end.

i signed up for the government black list that i saw linked else where, yet i get calls. good thing I get no reception at work.