how can i block a number from calling me

ok… since my other thread got deleted, and i got an infraction (which is cool, idgaf, whatever)

how can i block a number from calling me

said person is harrassing me

i would rather NOT go to the police

they call me from different numbers, private, unknown, etc etc

or i’m just going to go to their house, burn it down, rape his sister, post his ugly pictures all over the internet, create a group on myspace/facebook to text bomb/harrass him.

call your carrier and say which numbers you want blocked, you can also block private numbers too

SHUT THE FUCK UP. IT’S YOUR OWN GOD DAMN FAULT.

FAIL. LOCK. BANNNN.

well i dont want to totally block private, because my grandma calls me private (idk why…lol)

would it just recognize it, so there is nothing you can actually do on your phone?

Unbelievably wrong. There is no way to block individual numbers. None. I worked for Verizon for two years, in technical and sales aspects, and I know their systems well. You can’t on Verizon, and you can’t on any other carrier.

Sorry.

Don’t know the back story, but +1, why not

okay so the only way to have them stop calling me is to just kill them? so it seems…

5 minutes ago he made a thread with cky’s # in it. Now he’s getting harassing call I would imagine, which is completely his own doing.

And no… you cannot block individual numbers.

Let’s make this thread, and deebo go away.

first of all you stupid fuck. i created the thread because he keeps calling me.

i made the thread after the fact.

sorry i did not fucking buy a car with you
shut the fuck up
get over yourself

:picard:

You stupid asshole. I’m done here.

my wife has Iphone… and there is an app for blocking calls… it works great… :slight_smile:

No, and despite what the first respondant said, there’s nothing your carrier can do.

Call the police or burn down his house

What’s it called? That makes absolutely no sense

The only apps with background run access are apple apps, like SMS, Phone, Alarm, iPod, etc.

No third party app could do what you’re talking about unless you left it running ALL the time (which would drain the battery)

my phone can block ALL incoming calls, but… wtf would i want to do that lol

Yep, it’s all or nothing

:picard:

backstory? Did you scam a scammer cause that would be funny.

There is no backstory

he just calls me, all the time. i think its gay… really

we were friends, til he started scamming everyone, and i stopped talking to him, now he finds it necessary to call me all the time, at night

X2 whats the deal, Oh BTW that has happened, unsurprisingly he didn’t take it well.

Gimme his number, I’ll take care of it

deebo i figured you were in the clique with cky, but anyway lets hear the backstory…