Cell phone number?

I keep getting dumb text messages from this number (716)319-0932
I’m pretty sure it’s this kid who used to work for us this past fall for three weeks, until he flipped out (screaming and running around the store in circles). We later found out the kid is a crack head.

So my question is how can I stop getting this crack head from texting me and how can I verify this is his number? I tried the reverse look up but got nothing.

Any help would be great…

Just block the number?

Hello, (carrier or choice), I’m recieveing several harassing texts and calls from different numbers, its making work a pain, and disrupting my home life. What can be done about this?

:customer service rep: " Well I’m terribly sorry to hear that, if you would like we can move forward with changing your number?

“Yes”

:rep: your new number is ### ####

Thank you for choosing (carrier of choice), and have a wonderful day

Call the carrier, tell them you are being harrassed

AT&T will charge me to block a number which I think is bullshit…

Not changing my number which I’ve had for over 7 years now. That will just create bigger issues.

Get a girl you know to call him from your phone and say “I just got this number, why do you keep texting me?” Preferably like an old lady so he doesn’t change it up and start asking for nudes.

lol*

Well the more I think about it the more I don’t want to change my number or call my carrier about this.

Thinking more of fighting fire with fire. I figure I will just post this number up all over the internet and such. I just need some ideas now where I should post it so he gets call after call…

Craigslist in an man on man type ad. Make it believable.

my at&t phone (lg vu) has a block list that i can make a list of numbers i want blocked on the phone and there for i recieve nothing from them.

Post up an ad on craigslist with a pimped out donk for sale super cheap because you need to post bail, and say “call ANY time, need to get this sold”, with his number.

I’ll get an add up tonight

I have the iPhone so no go with that option. My old Samsung had that which was nice.

According to Apple, there’s an app for every possible task in teh world. There’s not an app for that?

there is an app for the iphone to block numbers

yea , post ads on craigslist, cars for sale for cheap, please call at all hours etc…

this was done to newman a while back… pretty funny

my wife had an app for blocking calls… although hers is jailbroken.

I did search for an app and the only ones I could find work on jail broken phones. I could not find anything in the app store.

I just asked when they’re gonna let me tap that.

Here’s a great image for your donk ad on CL

http://bp2.blogger.com/_ZBeqLnem8PI/SB-TgFN5jPI/AAAAAAAAAL8/LtCpu_n_c64/s320/Ghetto_Car.jpg

“Custom Chevy Caprice. Due to recent legal issue must sell ASAP. Way below value for quick sale. Call anytime, ask for Anton. $500 firm”.

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cas/1331388278.html

You’re welcome.

lmao we need to get everyone too and post replys