Blocking a number... on a cell phone

On cingular/ atnt… this person keeps calling my girlfriend, and its getting beyond the point of annoyance. Is there a way cingular can just block his numbers and all incoming PRIVATE calls?

I was wondering this for myself too.

thanks

nope. i will stop calling if you want

some phone models have that feature. Try www.howardforums.com

Some carriers may remove the feature from the phones menu in their software but I think you can program it back in

hmmmm… this is an extremely basic samsung cell phone… its maroon

I googled this before posting… i found a ton of conflicting answers

Also… I called cingular, but go figure they have no reps on at this hour… oh well

any other insight would be helpful

go to your local corporate store they should be able to block all privite #'s. dont go to the none corporate store cause they dont know what the fuck there talking about.

P.S. Only the corporate stores can sell the Iphone. so if you go to a store and they dont sell the iphone their then there not really a corporate store (they have to pay to use the name At&t).

change her number. it should be cheap

yea… i hate that though… changing a number is such a pain in the ass and its soo easy for people to get the new number through mutual “friends”

im gonna look on howard forums… the phone is a samsung a437

http://forums.wireless.att.com/cng/board/message?board.id=samsung&thread.id=52272

violator… for the first time… we saw eye to eye… and i <3 you…

thanks for the help… es perfecto

:slight_smile: glad to be of usefulness

free when you report harassing or threatening phone calls…

It depends on the phone, your only option you may have is going through security features on the phone to limit it ONLY to the phone number you have saved in the phone. This will be in/outoing calls.

but i just miss your smell so much thats why i keep calling you will…call me back bro, i don’t want you to hate me.

^ haha.

Don’t lie Will. It’s someone from H-date that keeps calling you isn’t it?

call your cell phone provider and let them know that an individual is calling your girlfriend and harrassing/threatening her. Private or not they get the number, I have seen it happen.

nice edit paulo… asshole

If it’s really a problem, have her call the cops. He’ll be warned and the third time he calls back, he gets arrested.

edited for truth. Once the police tell you not to contact them any further, and you do, you’re getting a warrant for harassment. the person may think they got off because warrants for that kind of BS usually take a week or so to get to ya, but its coming.

have the cops tell whoever to STFU and if they have any brains in their head, they’ll listen

if you know how it is… take care of it :gotme:

meaning?

I’ll give this dude a call.

What’s his number?

I’ll use skype and record it.

fine I’ll stop calling her…