Can I block a number

An ex girlfriend is fucking crazy. won’t leave me alone. says “I just want to talk” every time. whenever I give her a chance and hear her out she has nothing to say, so i think she just has some dependency where she needs to bother me

can I block her number? what do i have to do? i have verizon btw

see belowVVVVV

umm. u can if u off her

no. set her ringer as silent and u wont ever hear her calling. some of the newer phones can block numbers from texting though.

i already know which number it is so I don’t answer, I want to block her so she cant leave me fucking 10 minutes voicemails of her groveling

Tell her you want make-up sex…banger, punch her and kick her out :slight_smile: also, delete your number from her cell phone before you kick her out.

nope.

change your #
your still in school, so changing it shouldn’t be a huge deal right?

bitch has it memorized for sure.

i dont want to change my number, im a socialite. 500+ numbers in my phone. I get calls all the time from random friends I haven’t seen in a while. Trying to keep this numba fo lyfe

Well then…even if you were to block her number…if she is as nutty as you say she is…she probably would change her number just to avoid your block. On a more serious note…deal with the ex…and try to talk some sense into her…or hope she gets hit by a car or something…

Restraining order?

You can’t block numbers on Verizon.

Keep a call log tho and next time she calls, state that she needs to stop or you will be contacting the police.

Also, keep a call log with the date and time that she calls and when you can determine it was her.

Sadly, I have too much experience in this since last year I would wake up with 100+ missed calls on my phone and over 20 voice mails :frowning:

give her to erik kolher