Private phone numbers

so yea i keep getting calls at all times of the day usually 4 or five times a week, when they call all i hear is breathing, it doesnt really make me mad im just curious who the hell it is any ideas on how to find out

exgirlfriends??

lol…

i believe you can call your provider and have them prevent your number from getting private calls.

i know home phones can have this.

depending on how bad it is, you can call the police and they might be able to contact the phone company and monitor it.

no havent had a girl friend in almost a year

should i stop calling you? i thought you liked it

i forget the number… might be #79 or something… maybe *79. i dont remember, but u press it right after u get a call like this, after 3 times if its the same number the police get involved along with the phone company and track down the number. you can file harassment charges too and the log you *79 can be used as evidence in court… one of my friends did this about a year and 1/2 ago

:hay: You like it. I know you do.

lol

ive been in the business awhile and have never heard of this. more power to you if it works. a code like that, in my mind, would be carrier dependant.

i had an ex do this to me… she would call me just to hear my voice… it was really weird… i can’t believe she admitted that too. anyway. any number i don’t recognize I don’t pick up and and thing private or restricted I don’t pick up

could be… i will try calling him about it.
it was so long ago…

I’d just start talking to them. If they’re calling you to annoy you, give it to them. " OMG so glad you called I had such a rough day, my dog has the runs I was late to work I forgot to get gas I can’t decide on blue or red curtains I jsut found out I’m HIV positive, you know you’re the only one that listens, I had this dream about …"

owned! haha that would be fucking hilarious if it was a crazy ex… hahahaha

ex boyfriend?

its * 69 calls them back, it only works when the other person does not have a blocked or unknown ##

Shouldnt you be making sure that know one is doing anything illegal on campus…ps can you do anything about parking tickets

Excellent education you are getting there.

i would not thank fredonia…i would thank hamburg high school

haha i second that