Another reason to hate the Jets...

:word:

and come to think of it, aren’t 11ty4 copies of Madden going out next week with favre on the cover in a greenbay uniform?

:mamoru:

i hate this situation all together… i loved watching brett all those years in green bay, but to have such a falling out like that and then end up with the jets, not cool… i dont understand why these guys do this, have a great career with one team, then end up playing ONE maybe 2 seasons with another team that no one will remember anyways :tdown: thurman thomas with the dolphins and andre reed with the redskins anyone?

honestly I didn’t even want to see him come back with GB! Srsly, he had a great yr last year, it was prolly his best performance in ~5 yrs, he went out “on top” and would have been remembered as one of the best gunslingers ever, his team was just too young to pull it off in the clinch.

now, intstead, he’s going to come back? and do what? prove what? prove that he really CANT play as well any longer - see the end of the season last year when he wore down, or in the real cold weather whens his balls were all over the place out of nowehere?

and atop of all of that… to play for the fucking J E T S?

ugh…

I walk into to work this morning and I am met by a Jets fan who says:

Did you hear Farve is going to Tampa Bay?

I said no he is going to the Jets.

His response: “Tampa Bay for the Super Bowl”

He ordered his Jersey #4 at 4:30 am this morning and he showed me the receipt. I guess the e-mail to order Jerseys arrived at 4:14 am.
I hate Jets fans.

word, it looked like he lost all desire to play in the OT against the giants, he looked miserable on the bench, NY weather isnt much better than GB. i thought if he went to TB hed be fine as long as he avoided playoff road games.

and j espo, were still contenders anyway, and if tjack has a good year i think well make it far. we have the RB and a much improved D, all tavaris has to do is not turn the ball over and were golden.

lol

eh, but Favre with a broken leg and drugged on painkillers is still 10 times the QB tavaris is. Vikes def playoff bound.

Why would the packers trade a player to a team that is in the same division :whip:

They just spent several millions of dollars to upgrade their offensive line. I think he will be fine.

FUCK.

http://www.cine-magic.com/FFF/rebney.jpg

i mean really. does he need to pad his #s? just go home, brah

Favre has always been one of my favorite players but I have no idea why he is doing all this

The dude really likes his football. I mean, he played a game the day after his dad died. Who the shit does that?

favre and jayz should be friends?

jets have coles still dont they? thats all he needs is someone to cut across the middle and head up field. Just like greg jennings. and im pretty sure they have a good offensive line with dbrick their center, damien woody and faneca.

and how can you say favre is the greatest?

Sure he has the most touchdowns, but he also has the most interceptions.
Every year he has lead the league in td he has led also in int.

and the jets cut their punter cuz he had #4 what a bunch of inconsiderate assholes
i hope their punter sucks even more than favre to get hurt

and favre has done this every year for the past few years and somehow makes his decision to come back after OTAs and training camp

yeah yeah… i dunno - burn out > fade away. but to each his own, wish him the best

the madden curse is srs bsns ps

he didnt go to Minnesota because the Packers weren’t going to trade him there. they’ve been saying that for a while. they did not want him ending up with any NFC North team and end up playing him twice. yes they were considering it, but i never would’ve expected them to pull off a trade to the Vikings. and it’s more obvious now after this Jets deal, because included in the trade is that the Jets would have to give up three #1 draft picks if they trade Favre to the Vikings. i would’ve loved seeing him in a Vikes jersey. hopefully Tarvaris will play as good or better than he did the 2nd half of last season. he really did step it up last year in the 2nd half

J

E

T

S

JETS

JETS

JETS!!!

SUCKS , typical free agent reach

I dont mind Favre going to the Jets…everyone thinks his performance last year was some great comeback…noone remembers the previous 3 seasons where he was a suck wad. Plus who the F is in that division that is any good? Vikes…No…Bears…No…Lions…Def. no.

Hes probably going to look good in the AFC east too…only team he wont beat is NE so he will have a decent record…throw more interceptions than TD’s and probably play 2-3 more seasons as a J-E-T

new jersey?!?!
the jets dont play in ny, that shit dosent even count.