Favre is back...

what a homo.

i lose more and more respect for him daily

just fucking RETIRE FOR GOOD!!!

I’m excited to see him play again! Yeah, there’s been a ton of BS over the past few months but I’m over it…just more media hype that I really don’t pay attention to anyway.

I was still enjoying the constant media coverage of that fggt Tiger choking. Now they switched to this. Love the guy as a player but wish he didn’t have to be such an attention whore :tdown:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/SkunkApe/favre.jpg

Tiger choking >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> you

:picard:

Although, out of all the teams he could have gone to, Minny is the most interesting.

ugh, there is gonna be a fucking WAR in the mid west.

it would be the equivlent of Jim Kelly playing for Miami

I hope green bay sacks the hell out of him, i’m tired of him changing his mind

juat

we all knew it was coming Farve is the Gordie Howe of football

i <3 Brett Favre

Favre 2 weeks ago:

“i dont have enough left in the tank”

Favre now:

“Im a bloody belching vagina and just wanted to skip out on mini camp!”

What a fuckin pussy. I hope he throws 40 interceptions. I hate that sob. Im sure his team really respects him for skipping out on mini camp which would have been a good chance to build chemistry and get reps with his new team. But I guess he still thinks hes above the game/team. He can go to hell. I truly think hes taking any measure possible to destroy his reputation. Itll only be a matter of time before people don’t remember him for all the good years in Green Bay, but instead they will remember an indecisive, revenge seeking, egotistical circus side show prick that he actually is.

This just sucks…now I can’t watch espn anymore. FAVRE VICK FAVRE VICK FAVRE VICK FAVRE VICK FAVRE VICK FAVRE VICK FAVRE VICK FAVRE VICK FAVRE VICK FAVRE VICK! And our next hour…hockey! Just kidding! FAVRE VICK FAVRE VICK FAVRE VICK FAVRE VICK FAVRE VICK FAVRE VICK FAVRE VICK FAVRE VICK!

Im still trying to decide how I feel about this. I hate the constant press coverage he brings, but Ide be lying if I said I dont think the Vikings are better with him.

Yay…wait. I thought he already retired. Twice. I mean Three times…how many?

Actually, I am looking forward to it.

Hell, if I was offered 12 million to play football for a year that a team actually wants me to start, why not?

Yea he has tons of money, but another 12 million can’t hurt…

I am kind of excited to see him play since he was of the QB’s I watched while growing up.

I can’t wait for the dirty hit when they play GB that lands him on the sidelines for good.

you can throw Terrel Owens in here once or twice

ive always enjoyed watching favre play but i am geeting tired of the coming outta retirement thing. Either play till you cant play no more, or just retire already. I do think this makes vikings a better team though.

Unless he gets injured, this is gonna happen again in 2010.