Another reason to hate the Jets...

because favre the fggt now is their qb. he is such a drama queen diva. yes, he very well may end up being the best qb ever, but he held green bay hostage with retirement talk for the last 5 years, then he finally retires, unretires, and creates this ridiculous shitstorm.

i cant wait to hear all the jets superbowl prognosticators. :puke:

here is my predition: favre will throw 28tds and 25 picks this year. enjoy.

:rolljerk:

I really can’t wait to see him play at the Ralph. Ill be up close and its gonna be amazing seeing him play in person. Section 133…Row 4 seasons
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-brettfavre&prov=ap&type=lgns

yeah I saw this, I know Howie will be happy? maybe?

favre has been saying that because the pack never had any outstanding go too guys for him… not actively pursuing i think it was randy moss? when he was a free agent was the last straw. i dont blame him

and the Jets have those players?

idk, i dont really pay attention to football

all i remember is catching that on espn while i was eating at moes one day i have no fucking clue who the wr lineup is for the jets, i have much better things to do with my time

hahahaha

itll take a serious concussion to get this guy to retire for good…

OR MAYBE WHEN THE JETS WIN THE SUPERBOWL THIS YEAR HE WILL RETIRE!

I really like Bret Favre and even though I’m a Bills fan I have nothing against the Jets. I don’t think they have enough depth in that team though at the moment to go too far but I’ve been wrong before.

:lolham: Now your dreaming.

The jets dont have the WR or a great line to protect him.

I think his skills will get wasted on with the Jet’s O-line. Oh well. Should have stayed retired.

It really would have been nice to see him back with GB. I can only imagine how pissed they are now that he’s not retiring a packer. One word Merchandise

Coming back is the worst possible thing he could’ve done.

Merchandise

I thought of yogurt from Spaceballs when you said that…

lol. Don’t they say “Merchandising”?

That movie was on TV the other day, I cried a little when it was over. :frowning:

It will be cool to see him finish his career in the biggest city of our great nation… Sucks that that city just so happens to be in our division. They still are not good enough to be a playoff team. I can see Brett finaly getting injured badly.

I hope someone gives him the theisman in week 1.

and I love brett favre.

:nohomo:

did he settle on the jets last i heard tb was still in the picture

Doesn’t matter where he goes, you can’t hide from the Madden Curse by changing teams.

LMAO… lets all pray

he an idiot. He shoulda went to Minn. they would have been contenders with him. they have a good line an good WR and a good RB.