***2011 Buffalo Bills Season Thread***

I haven’t seen a thread about this but if there is I’m sorry. I searched for one.

Opinions or predictions on this season? Will they win a game? Does anyone even give a shit?

Does this help?

idk, defense could be exciting this year, however ill wait to see if everyone stays healthy. offense looks terribly especially the o-line but i try not to read into pre-season too much. Im not confident we will be better the 4wins this year. i think its going to be another year like last year unless they get this whole offense sorted out.

I’ll say it like I do every year. We will either blow it in the beginning and do great at the end but it will be to late. Or we will do great in the beginning but not enough and blow the rest of the season to miss playoffs. I doubt it will be a mixed season and I’m already sick of hearing people say this is the year, like I have heard for the past 10 or so years. lol

The Bills appear to be a cluster fuck from management down to players. I don’t watch football (I’m a hockey fan and it’s tooooo slow for me) nor do I really follow the Bills. I do however listen to WGR550 on my way to work in the morning and on the ride back. It seems everyday it gets worse and worse from the reports. Today I hear Fred Jackson stated he doesn’t know what direction the Bills are going in. They trade Lee Evans for basically nothing, the fail to spend up to the cap and introduce new players to the team. It seems like they keep adding young guys who are the future but never work out, every year is a rebuilding year. The most interesting part of the Bills is, as Turbociv said, the defense…which isn’t going to score points. With all the moves the Sabres have made, I think it’s hard not to want that to rub off on the Bills. If they aren’t adding to the roster (in fact they’re subtracting), then what would make anyone think they’ll be a .500 or better team?

I went to the preseason game here in Denver and they looked Awful. Like always I don’t expect them to do shit, a trend that will continue until Ralph dies and someone who cares about winning buys the team.

Could not have said it any better

Yeah the o-line does look awful. But what else is new right? lol I can see us going 4-12 for sure.

Yeah I still remember when we started off strong with Trent Edwards that one year and then just blew the rest of the season. I’m sick of hearing that too. haha

The Lee Evans thing pissed me off. I heard about it from my buddy and I was like, “Wait…they did what?” I agree that if the defense is the best thing we have than we’re fucked.

Terry Pegula! If he doesn’t buy it the team is going to Las Vegas or Toronto or wherever else they want a team.

Does NYSpeed hate the Bills?

Bump for Bills vs. Jags tomorrow. Even though it’s pre-season. I’m going. haha

Be prepared for pretty much all home games to be blacked out. I don’t think NYSpeed hates the Bills it’s just frustrating remembering the 90s Bills and now with Pegula and the Sabres. The Bills seem to be operating in the other direction. We’ve been “rebuilding” pretty much since Kelly left and fans deserve better. Unfortunately I think it’s a trickle down from Skelator Ralph Wilson himself.

I just love hearing before every single game, “well we are going to come out with a different attitude this game and show them who we are!”

How many different attitudes can one team have?

I think it was Chan Gailey that said in an interview about the loss to the Broncos - He mentioned the Bills weren’t running any sort of special plays but rather very “basic” offense to see how the new younger players would perform. I’m sorry but preseason or not, you bringing your fucking A game and drop whatever trick you got to win the game.

This team is full of excuses as to why they suck.

Turned down 2 free tickets in the 100 section for the Bills Jags game…Not worth my time.

There are so many things I would rather do on a Sunday than watch football.

A guy at work the other day came up to me, he was shocked another co-worker didn’t care about football. “how can you be a man and not be into football?” He said

I said I wasn’t into football at all, but I could change an alternator in a parking lot if I had to. Just changed and bled a clutch slave in a parking lot a few months back, actually, do you even know what that does? I have a beard. I enjoy scotch. I just kept rambling all of the legit “manly” things men do, professional sports obsessing not being one of them

Went to the game on Saturday. Tailgated and the usual hilarity ensued.

The starters looked good and everyone up in the nosebleeds by me was loving it at halftime when we were up. Everyone seemed to care less and less though as the Jags kept scoring.

We left with about ten minutes left in the 4th though when they were down 32-17 because we figured they didn’t have a chance and it was preseason.

Got home only to find out they took it to OT and won the thing. LOL

Anyone got tickets to the Oakland game shoot me a pm my brother in law wants to go (2 tickets)

Bump. 41-7 over Kansas City!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

They are going to win the Super Bowl! Oops, I meant WE are going to win!!!

All aboard the bandwagon

It’s always a tough call to say if this will be a trend since they have done it in the past and then dropped off. The good thing that I can see is that this wasn’t just a mediocre win. They came out after the half and totally dominated again and let them have it. To crush records and shit down the cheifs entire team was pretty cool. Considering they were the chiefs, I won’t get my hopes up just yet. We have a long and tough season ahead of us.

BTW what really sucks, Fred Jackson is my customer and I benched him in place of Chris Johnson and he crushed it.

Bump for the game today.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk