These are the Bills I remember…

FUCK YES!

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/15734371/images/1311883994932.png

nevermind.

Holy shit what a game!!!

Go Bills!!!

Best game i’ve seen in a while

FUCK YEAH MERICA!!!

I started Freddy today and it def paid off. Too bad Fitz was on my bench, but Brady will make up for it. Sick game for the bills again. I’m so glad they proved to everyone that last week was not a fluke.

best game ive seen in many years, i was waiting for it to turn into that game that we “almost won” but the bills kept comeing back and scoring. amazing.

It was a good game. Thet have alot better teams coming up. New England is going to really test them

Yeah starting Jackson was a great idea. He’s been hot.

I was definitely waiting for that too, I was hoping for the best but expecting the worst. So happy we won!

Good game…

What’s even better is that on Thursday, Freddy himself brought me this when he came into the dealership:

I will be ordering my frame for it and it will make a nice piece for my office in my new house. I will put it right next to my Thurman autographed frame.

That’s pretty awesome. Seems like a good guy. Tell him to keep it up!

Nobody bumped this thread for today’s game? Why is Nyspeed so anti-Bills?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Because we’re either watching it or drinking heavily. Time to go back to the game.

I sure hope they win, but even if they don’t… They still proved all the haters wrong, who said Pats were going to run away with this game.
Fitz and Brady’s stats are nearly the same, and team stats are nearly the same as well.

Ohhh baby TD.
No way.

edit;
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

and we stopped brady’s 400 yard streak by like 15 yards.

whammy

I’m not a Bills fan, I have never watched football, but I gotta say…these past two games I’ve been watching have been some very good football. I’m impressed.

WOW