Buffalo Bills offseason thread

I know i know they suck and its still hockey season but i was wondering what some of you think or would like to see them do this off season. Things i would love to see them do but don’t think they will. Let fletcher and spikes go. Sign lb Cato June, Sign RB Micheal Turner from san Diego just to show Mcgahee that he isn’t the only back in buffalo. Sign tackle Leonard Davis. Send a sixth round pick to the lions and take a chance on wr Mike willaims (never gonna happen) Draft dt: Amobi Okoye in the first and og Justin blalock in the second

What are you thoughts and again i Know its hockey season

michael turner would cost them at least a 2nd round pick, and maybe a first. whoever signs him, its gonna be to be a starter.

yea i know i would just love to see him instead of mchgahee

Cash to the Cap FTL

It would help if their front office a) understood the cap and b) had a plan to improve the team instead of the BS I hear Marv Levy spewing to the masses. You guys are going to be in last place next season if this keeps up, mark my words.

J-E-T-S baby.

off-season? do the bills ever actually play?

ditch lossman. pick up anyone who isn’t a baby

:roll:

Losman had a good year, WTF are you talking about Borg of 19?

If the Bills were smart they would:

• get better offensive linemen
  • sign Nate Clements
  • Get a real TE, or another top notch receiver
  • Get some LB help, because Takeo Spikes is always injured. Get another three SOLID LBs.
  • Pick up a DL in the middle of the draft somewhere.

But something tells me they are going to be cheap asses and get nothing, and then all you Bills fans will be whining come September.

I won’t be whining. I had season’s for years and have become accustomed to seeing them suck every year. If they actually do good its just a special treat.

im done with being hopeful for the bills. we had our chances to win the big one…and the curse of buffalo lives on. unless we get a miracle player, i dont plan on even seeing the playoffs this year.

um no. you cannot just look at “okay” stats and say that losman had a good year. did he pull out games when he should have? did he pull out games when he could have? did he lead his team to a winning record? even .500? he played average, not nearly good enough to be a winner.

losman hasnt proved he is starter caliber. well not a starter on a winning team anyway.

i agree we need better linemen on both sides.

we can’t keep clements, he wants too much money… he’s good… but isn’t worth what he will want. for every good play he made last year, he also got burnt an equal # of times.

good receivers don’t help if you can’t get them the ball consistently. josh reed is garbage, andre davis never got a shot to play, and we haven’t had a TE in about 10 years. evans is decent as the top guy but can’t do everything.

mcgahee is garbage. all right, he’s an OK running back. but he’s way too cocky; and i have the feeling he’s going to have an injury filled career. aside from t-henry’s drug issues and hooking up w/ teenage girls issues, i’d much rather have him back. mc-scrub didn’t help us win any games last year, he just ran average and then got hurt. his games are always like… 22 carries for 55 yards… then 1 carry for 35 yards to bring up the average. but that drive with the 1 carry we end up punting anyway.

well first day of free agents and we get 3 ol 2 of which are HUGE not bad for the bills

Oh Snap, Bills just traded Takeo Spikes and Kelly Holcomb to the Eagles for a DT and a draft pick.

2 players for troubled darwin walker what happened to marvs no troublemaker policy i guess we should line up for the pac man jones sweepstakes:rofl:

i expected at least a draft pick in this years draft…the draft should be very interesting

I like getting rid of Spikes and Holcomb but not sure about Walker.

6 Sacks and one forced Fumble last year isn’t impressive. But neither were Spikes or Holcomb…I am more curious what they are gonna do for RB and LB

let the jills play

they should sign the former dominick davis (now williams), couldn’t hurt…

davis wont be playing this year hes still rehabbing his knee

Seems like they also released Shaud Williams? That sucks :frowning:

WTF are the Bills doing?