2010 NFL Draft Thread

Didn’t see one, and searched without finding one.

Ok don’t get me wrong, I think Spiller could have an excellent career ahead of him, but the RB position was NOT where we needed the most help. WTF. Not to mention he is not a power runner. He needs a good O-line to produce #'s and that’s most certainly something we do not have. Looks like Lynch is on his way out this year. I honestly thought we would keep Jackson as #1 and try to salvage Lynch as the goal line guy. So much for that…

This is already shaping up to be another terrible draft year for the Bills. :picard:

5 and 11 season for 2010…wtf such a bad pick… either fix the offensive line or get a qb who can throw

for the last 5 or 6 seasons ive been on the offensive lineman bandwagon as well, but for the first time in a long time i am actually advocating a qb in the first round, as for the pick…kind of piccard, obviously we are going to trade lynch, but who could we rly get for him?

I think that they will trade Lynch to either the Eagles or Seahawks for a second round pick. If that happens we will use that pick to get Tebow.

maybe big ben will be coming to buffalo? lol and rape our woman.:mad: I mean lets face it, we already know we are gunna lose the 1rst 6games.

i like the pick. we need a game changer

Lynch for Vick. lol

i kida take back what i said about our pick, he is a very talented running back. Hes got over 20 touchdowns that are over 50 yard runs. Pretty impressive

I think I am the only one that actually wants Big Ben in Buffalo…

the fact is our qb situation sucks right now, i dont see us being able to trade for someone as good as big ben, but we gotta do something, kuz we basically dont have a qb, they all suck, any 3 of them could start and it wouldnt matter kuz we would suck either way.

I thought we were offered Ben and turned him down? Maybe I miss heard.

I think Pittsburgh offered him to the top 10 teams in the draft. They wanted a top 10 first rounder for him though.

would have been worth it. For the past few years buffalo has made some stupid decisions on qb :cough:mikevick:cough:

Hopefully Clausen is still available when there second round pick comes around, if he is and they don’t grab him I’ll be appalled.

Thank God Tebow is off the board!! Thank you Denver!! I was afraid the Bills were going to take him.

He will do good in denver.

Yeah I think Tebow is going to tear it up in Denver.

As far as our QB situation, we need to a stronger O-line before anything. You could have Brady back there and he’d get stomped every god damn time.

Tebow is going to suck ass, at least as a QB. I’d like to thank the Broncos for handing my chargers the AFC west for another 5 or so years.

I like this quote from ESPN

What is Josh McDaniels doing?

so you are now officially appalled, as am I