*OFFICIAL* 2007 NFL draft thread

who’s gonna be watching???

predictions?

opinions?

i cant wait to see how much the chargers rape some team for turner :slight_smile:

here is my bills draft first 3 selections

1. Patrick Willis MLB, Ole Miss
  2. Traded to San Diego for Michael “The Burner” Turner or if not traded
    Dwayne Jarrett WR, USC
  3. Josh Beekman OG, Boston College
  4. Michael Bush RB, Louisville (if the Bills dont trade for Turner

also i would love if the Bills used a flier pick on RB Garrett Wolfe from N. Illinois

the bills are not going to get turner… they have to gvie up a 1st pick and 3rd pick for him… marv already said they are not getting him

it is highly unlikely the bills get willis at 12 a lot of teams love him an know the bills want him so someone will most likely trade up to get him.

there are a few scenarios i see happenin, if peterson falls to 7 they trade up to get him, they work out a deal givin up their number one for lance briggs, or they trade down a few spots and draft leon hall in the first round and tony hunt in the 2nd

[quote=“97Ranger,post:4,topic:28408"”]

the bills are not going to get turner… they have to gvie up a 1st pick and 3rd pick for him… marv already said they are not getting him

[/quote]

i dont care who gets turner, as long as AJ rips off another GM like he did to the falcons and giants…

[quote=“Joe,post:6,topic:28408"”]

i dont care who gets turner, as long as AJ rips off another GM like he did to the falcons and giants…

[/quote]

what u talking about

[quote=“97Ranger,post:4,topic:28408"”]

[/quote]

Thats if they signed him to a restricted fa contract when he wasent under contract with SD. He is NOW under contract with them so if they wanted to they could trade him for a paperclip and a roll of tp. However i think a more real trade would be a swap of first rounders and a third rounder for turner. That being said we wont get him and our first round pick will be adrian peterson when we move up to take him

[quote=“Joe,post:6,topic:28408"”]

[/quote]

I think hes referring to the fact that the chargers drafted eli manning and then traded him to the ny giants for phillip rivers and the year before that the falcons took vick before the chargers took tomlinson although aj had nothing to do with the falcons picking vick

[quote=“97Ranger,post:7,topic:28408"”]

what u talking about

[/quote]

i’m a charger fan. their GM (and the guy before him when he was assistant) is a trade mastermind. Traded Eli for rivers, merriman, and kaeding, and traded the #1 pick to take vick for LT and co.

[quote=“cooter,post:3,topic:28408"”]

here is my bills draft first 3 selections

1. Patrick Willis MLB, Ole Miss
  2. Traded to San Diego for Michael “The Burner” Turner or if not traded
    Dwayne Jarrett WR, USC
  3. Josh Beekman OG, Boston College
  4. Michael Bush RB, Louisville (if the Bills dont trade for Turner

also i would love if the Bills used a flier pick on RB Garrett Wolfe from N. Illinois

[/quote]

I think we’ll take Paul Poslusky (sp?) over Willis. I consider them about a toss up anyway.

I really doubt Dwayne Jarrett is going to fall into the 2nd round, let alone the 11th pick in the 2nd round.

[quote=“Afrank45,post:5,topic:28408"”]

it is highly unlikely the bills get willis at 12 a lot of teams love him an know the bills want him so someone will most likely trade up to get him.

there are a few scenarios i see happenin, if peterson falls to 7 they trade up to get him, they work out a deal givin up their number one for lance briggs, or they trade down a few spots and draft leon hall in the first round and tony hunt in the 2nd

[/quote]

no way would i take tony hunt in the second…i would take kenny irons from auburn or antonio pittman from ohio state if you had to take a back in the 2nd…most teams are using a 2 back feature…tony hunt is another Anthony Thomas style runner…

also just read Denver and Houston swapped 1st round picks…denver really wants patrick willis…

denver wants okoye but i hope someone take willis before us workout warrior

[quote=“lightningbolt444,post:13,topic:28408"”]

denver wants okoye but i hope someone take willis before us workout warrior

[/quote]

come on ron you know willis is more than a workout warrior you dont get named defensive player of the year in the SEC being a workout warrior i just dont think he is the player for the bills i like the two kids from michigan for the bills hall in the first and LB david harris in the second

Leon Hall, Gaine Adams, or Adrian Peterson to the Vikings and im happy. although ide rather not draft peterson because after we do terrible this year, itll give us a good shot at mike hart.

Darrell Jackson WR Seattle Seahawks was traded to San Francisco for a 4th round pick. Thats a steal for SF

the bills should take willis or that big guy frm penn state whos name i cant spell… and 2nd round get pittman from ohio state

hereeeeeeeeeeee we go

is anything really going to help the bills? lol

wow, JR #1
CJ #2