Buffalo Bills 2007 Season Discussion

as the question says

7 and 9 or 8 and 8.

Offense looks better, but D looks weak. And we’re one injury away from having no D.

8-8 at the most, have you looked at their schedule? Have you seen their defense? Tough schedule, swiss cheese defense. ONLY if their offense fires an all 3 cylinders will they finish 8-8.

8-8

The defense is going to be horrible and the offense average at best. 8 wins is the most I can believe.

4-12 looks promising, lets just got for the #1 pick next year starting week 1.

playoffs for sure.
no doubt.
everyones developing this year.
there not super bowl material. but playofffs for sure.
superbowl will come in 2 years.

wow, I would say 7-9, to much competition in the division, only team that is consistently worse than the bills right now are the dolphins…

barely make the playoffss…then idk its a whole new ball game then!

Good start to the season…

WTFFFF

i hate living in buffalo

:lol:

That game is how the season is going to go. Lots of hope and optimism met with the big dark cloud of reality.

haha, denver tried to hand them that game on a silver platter and they couldn’t hold on to it

DAMN IT WTF!!!

I looked for the "will lose every game and fail miserably, while fans still cling to some miracle hope that theyll actually win " option, but couldnt find it, so i voted that i didnt give a shit

hey guys all we need to do is run the ball 5 yards in two plays then make one more first down in 3 runs to eat up the clock, hey lets go for a unrealistic 45 yard pass instead and give them the ball back with ample time on the clock.

fucking coaching staff fucking sucks, it always has thats why we went 0-4 in the superbowls, we got outcoached. but to be fair we cant afford the coaching staff the larger markets can.

anyways lynch looks suberb, he could be the next thurman thomas.

we might stratch into the playoffs but I would be surprised if we did.

8-8

they will kick ass and i have no fear for this season 0 votes 0%

but at least everyone here isnt retarded for a change.

Well i had to acomadate (sp) most everyone

my thoughts on the bills…expect the worse and you’ve got nothing to lose. thank you bills for strengthening my thoughts on your attemp at trying to finish another game ahead of your opponent. oh and jp, you still suck even tho denvers qb made you like pretty damn good.

More like the Bills kept saying “TAKE IT” and Denver finally did. The Bills were never really in this one.