**Official 2008 Buffalo Bills thread**

unless I missed something I noticed theres not a thread on the Bills for this season?!

Decent game tonight, looks like they have some promise this season, next week they become the Toronto Bills for a short while

I was @ a car show. Who won? Did Losman play the majority of the game?

lost 17-14

losman played the second quarter from what I remember… threw a nice td pass to hardy. roscoe looked like the best bill on the field

i watched the game. Looks like we starting right where we left off from last year. But thats just speculation with the first preseason game. Special teams looked great, and jp losman looked solid because he is a back up QB. let Losman be a starter again and watch im choke. Edwards only completed one pass and parish made one good catch. Rookies looked good and made some good plays, but they were playing against backups so who knows.

bah, im bitter. I realy hope the bills are good this year. We have the weapons, lets see if we finaly have an offensive coordinator.

Pretty happy with Hardy, Fine and McKelvin. They looked real good. Posluzsny looked back on his game and Losman looked surprisingly good. Hopefully we work out some issues because there were a ton of errors.

was very happy with hardy. Cant tell much about edwards since he only took 5 snaps. Losman looked good… but just like last year…there were times he looked very good, but was always inconsistent. Still love how greer and youboty are doing. Always liked both of them as players.

other than that…they look alright…starters rarely played, so you cant really judge the team as of now, but i like what i saw so far

Game looked good. anyone have seasons??? The GF and I sit 133 row 4.

you wont be able to tell shit by the first preseason game. it wasnt pretty, but what can ya expect.

we need to get jason peters in gear because our line is poop. i’d like to see some jackson/lynch split backs and some hurry up offense. as said, we have a TON of weapons, we just need to pull it together. im pretty pumped for this season :slight_smile:

I’m excited for this season too. We’re taking a trip to Arizona for the October 5th game vs the Cardinals.

you’re better off tossing them on here.

http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/

:frowning: damn… i was actually planning on taking this trip too… just decided to cancel recently and instead going to tampa in dec for the sabres game.

Im kinda excited to see the boys playing in toronto tonight.
http://www.twobillsdrive.com/articles/game_day/pittsburgh_steelers_vs_buffalo_bills_game_day_preview/
I feel the starters need more time in the game however.

Thoughts?

What the hell is a color analyst?

COLOR ANALYST: Steve Tasker

Tasker did a reverse MJ opperation. You dint hear?

What channel is this going to be on?

playing in toronto :tdown: but its preseason so whatever… gonna be lame when they play there in december tho against miami, terrible move imho

what are you going to do when the bills move to toronto permanently? joke? no. Why do you think they are playing games there?

To expand their fan base. Why do you think the Dolphins played in England last year? OMG THE DOLHPINS ARE MOVING TO ENGLAND!

THE LONDON FISH&CHIPS