Billz vs. Jetz

:smiley:

Always an entertaining game.

PS. Magahee is fucking nasty as shit

Oh nooos…Jets 21 Bills 10 :(.

I called him out of bounds on that TD all the way from albany. What a bunch of crap.

its the bills lol dont expect to much

that was total bullshit. but im very suprised at how our O line is holding up today. Losman just made a nice pass to evans, but he needs to stop making stupid throws. and yes, mcgahee is a BEAST!

edit- scratch that losman comment, he is throwing VERY WELL into the wind.

But if they made it to the super bowl youd be all about them, i bet. Have some faith, man!

oh i do have faith dont get me wrong, im just not into the football scene that much. im just a die hard sabres fan more than anything… it would be awesome to see the bills come back and take this one. to me they are looking a lot better than they did last season, still super early in the season so we shall see :tup:

Same here, but I expect a lot from the bills :smiley:

:sigh:

bah nevermind, this one is in the pooper :tdown:

dont expect alot from them an you might not be let down, just expect them to do their best and support the home town team win or lose. Rebuilding year(s)??

meh, still a nail biter!

nevermind :slight_smile:

I sure miss that WNY weather :ugh2:

losman blows… if we were smart we woulda kept just pounding away with magahee… you can’t put the game into losmans hands. between those fumbles and the pick… then that sorry attempt of a last minute drive :tdown: not to mention the plays he DID make, all he does is stare down that reciever the whole time, its bound to come back to haunt him eventually. can’t wait to see what the people who hopped onto the losman bandwagon have to say after this one.

:word:

ehh, i dont know about that. pound mcgahee more so what, he has a bigger chance of getting injured? then what do they do?

Fuck the jets. Now I have to listen to all these god damn jets fans talk about how cool their gay ass team is.:tdown:

The feeling is returned when your bills win, especially when I was in buffalo.