wow.. the bills suck

OK the bills officalily suck… um i say we start kelly or shane next game… who else thinks the same

http://dev.gentoo.org/~ferringb/misc.jpg

Shit happens… Should we start holcomb? No. We shouldn’t have even put him in the game today.

I was waiting for this thread to appear…

I love the bills to death but they make me :vomitinmouth:
it’s painful to watch them play

Losman did not play that bad. The whole team just isn’t working. No one persons fault on this one.

i gave up after the second super bowl

i hate fans who instantly turn on their team, i really think its bullshit

macgahee broke some huge runs, and our opening drive looked good.

they just need to work together, and get a better line. rothesburger was only alright last season, and he had a huge line to work with

I have a feeling the bills are going to give someone the axe this week

ok i have not turned on them i was just giving my thoughts on the team this year so far.

i think we should start the matt leinhart watch now.

u guys…who cares if they are doing bad…OMG! AHHH

they went 0-4 in the start of last season…and almost had a playoff spot…at least we have a win…and the way the AFC east is looking…we might still have hope

u never know what can happen

after i saw the last play of the 2nd qtr - the rush all the way to the 2 yard line, i couldnt handle it and turn it off. lol ran 86 or w\e yards just to fall face first only feet from the endzone.

they need to stick with mcgahee more… he was getting some good runs. but everytime he seemed to get going they’d start throwing duds with losman instead :gotme:

I would like to see them go with JP, he is the next era of Bills football, along with Willis, Lee, and Roscoe. We need them to take their lumps together and in time we will have a lethal offensive unit. I think they are making a huge mistake pulling #7 from the game when its still in reach, basically you are saying hey rook, we dont have confidence that you can win and the fans and sports writers are pressuring big for a win. But its the traditional Buffalo mentality, whats best for the short term. I did however see a few positives…JP after being pulled seemed like a team player, standing on the sideline routing on his team mate. I still say before any player sits, they should change offensive coordinators because the problem lies mostly there IMO.

they need to just make up there mind, stick with JP or not. Anyone we put back there will struggle with our O-line. This is not a defense of lossman in any way because any QB in the NFL has to be able to get it done in the redzone.

i would like to see the BPO and the Bills take a trip and find out where Huk went … and then stay there… and not report back to us on it … that would be sweet

The Buffalo Jills can stay tho

Losman is an investment… long term… I think he will come around… although painful to watch, I still will. We need a decent line too.

^
No one mentions how teh suck the line is, willis should have gotten more touches but that just a coaching mistake as far as losman goes. When the line gave him time he over threw and under threw 90% of the time. If we had crappy recievers he probably would have only made half the completions that he did have. I thought they got rid of drew 1 year too early but everyone was so quick to jump on his back but it was the line back then too and nothing has changed.

he ran a total of almost 200 yards on that play i dont blame him for trying to jump over that guy a second too early and falling he had to be damn tired.

and losman didnt play that bad…he did have some bad throws but he is a ROOKIE. the whole team needs to step it up. things will get better

people need to realize…myself, along with i’m sure a bunch more people didn’t expect the bills to do well this season…but it is still a young team with a lot of potential…i woudn’t be surprised if the bills don’t do too well the rest of this season…but within the next few years…they will begin to form, and probably become an outstanding team