Bills vs. Chiefs...

IB4UALLKISSLOSMANSASSAGAIN

great quasi-comeback so far…

Yah, but lets not get to far ahead of ourselves

look what happened last time everyone thought JP was the shiz

but it is pretty impressive so far so :tup: to dabills

lossman aint a bad quarterback, hes got great potential. remember practice makes perfeect

way to jynx it asshole

wtf is up with the field goals today

w00t

who thinks they’ll start JP next week? I think he might have earned it.

I dont care who our quarterback is as long as we win

1 thing i REALLY like about losman…he steps away from tackles. There were probably 3 or 4 times where it woulda been a sack if holcomb was in, but losman just ran to the side 5 or 10 yards and still tried to make the play.

Losman with experience will be much betterer than holecum

hate to say it kuz i hate losman …but he did really turn it around

All of you are bandwagoners, its one game he played 75% of…he was still only 9/16 with 2 very impressive catches by evans. His ability to scramble is easy to see, and it looks like he was making smarter reads and throws, but its not a full game, its not a comeback victory from being down late in the 4th…and for the love of god he almost got that fat ass security guy killed. Thats not the type of QB I want :lol:

My vote is still out on if he can effectively lead us to the playoffs this year if he is given chance 2

good game, just got back

^^^word…as did I

such an awesome game…

LOL did you see the fight up on the rafters on the 200 level…LOLOL

hhaahaha that was awesome!

damn you guys got back early, last game i went to i didn’t get home til 8, and i didn’t even drink after!

they are out of the last place clusterfuck for the division. :tup:

shit…i actually got home around 4:45 or so…i made awesome time

awesome :tspry:

even better becaseu i was stiiing with a miami fan at the bar :lol:

pats>miami :loL:

ya we ran out of there

lol i agree with kyle, i’m still not impressed with losman. great he came into a game at home, against a crap kc defense, and thru 2 td passes. i actually hope he starts next week against sd, cause the bills have a better chance of winning that game with holcomb :wink:

lol u hoping for better draft picks huh?