bills vs. fish - round 2

I feel kind of bad for Moulds, Evans might just be showing him up this game/season. i hope he makes some big plays later this game.

21-0 lets go buffalo

yeah i was just thinking tat he may be getting uset he aint getting no love, but obv they r not doing it on purpose evans is just making plays

Moulds is a pro bowl reviever. He is not gunna get the same kind of coverage as evans.Im not taking anything away from evans though because he is definately the real deal.

wow they are dominating this game early. Are we seeing the bills finally step it up a notch or are the dolphins just sucking it up really badly?

lol i was just gonna post that they might get a FG, but after 2 false starts idk

edit:3

im a little pissed right now…in my fantasy league i am going for the division and overall points scored title…having lee evans and his 3 td’s doesnt help at all…:shoot:

Yes that made me chuckle…lol

losman = evans does good
holcomb = moulds

Thank god I put Evans in 1 minute before the game started.

dolphins O-line must have been out drinking last night…

safety!

w00t, i guess

edit: why do you think they kept Moulds out most of the first half?

I don’t get why they didn’t run that one in. We have an awesome runningback! WTF!

i wouldent doubt it if we lose…pretty sad when we were up 21-0 @ one point

man I figured it would be a def win when I woke up at 2 and seen the score 21-0, then I remembered the bills don’t like to play in the second half.

WTF… this is unreal…

Bills Lost! What a big supprise …

;L2K4J6;KLWQJL;AKSDFJKL;ASDJKL34J6;KLQ3J6KL;AJFL;AKDSJFL;ASDJKL;ASDJ FKLQ24J6KL;J346;KLQWEL;Ktjl;dkfj;ekljf;lkq2j6kl;5qwjdfl;kajdl; kasc;jasnl;tkjq4ljal;sdkfj;ksdjf;akdjf;qktejal;kf

MOTHERFUCKER

:word:

well, that was gay.

Moral of the game: if you’re not going to do anything offensively for 3 quarters, make it the first 3, not the last three.

on that last touchdown pass, you would think they would double cover the guy that has 15 catches.

hahahah

oh well, I rather lose now then in week 17 like last year and miss the playoffs

Edit -FUCK!!