~* Official 2006 Buffalo Bills Season Thread *~

Here we go! Already 7-7. This will be interesting. GO BILLS!!!

Bills fan for life!

Oh and please don’t bring all kind of stupid hatred into this thread. Create your own thread for that shit.

losman needs to get his butterflies out but ok performnce

:word:

10-7…the bills will not be able to keep up in a shootout

fuck yea!!!

wow, can someone say overrated for new england? their defense is soft as hell

same could be said for our run D though :frowning:

idk man, i think the bills are lookig MUCH improved. im like losman alot. looks alot more mature. this is afun game to watch

Looking good so far… Remember last year when they were up on the Pats.

lookin good here

LOL @ safety! boy did the wheels come right off the Bills bus today

FUCKING WHITNER NEVER STEPPED OUT. WHY DID THE REFS STOP THE PLAY. IT SHOULD HAVFE BEEN A MOTHERUFCKING TOUCHDOWN.

we suck.

what I want to know is… why did we gave the ball back to Brady on a 4th down and 2 and not go for it? at the end of the game when down by two. He just made a mistake and threw the interception, he wont mess up twice. Bad call IMO.

fucking refs made bad spots at critical points and blew the interception dead for no reason. You know its bad when the commentators are saying the refs fucked up.

back to normal :tear:

another year of Bill’s football.

Start out strong, look good.

Play decently up to halftime.

Come out of halftime like we’re playing an exhibition scrimmage.

Peter away the fourth quarter by trying to make up for the last 40 minutes of suck.

:cry:

nothings changed. Bills come out explosive and strong but die out in the second half only to let themselves down and the viewers who just waisted watching the game for 3 hrs to see yet another break down and a come back from the opposing teams.

motherfucking QFT. I’m so disappointed in the loss today. We really blew it in the 2nd half and played like absolute garbage. The int shouldve been a touchdown. Horrible call by the refs there but oh well. I had a feeling when we didnt get the 4th and 1 play that it was gonna be a turning point. Why can’t I ever be wrong about those? :frowning:

same old… sigh

There was a penalty by the Bills after the INT, so it still wouldn’t have counted had they not blown the whistle.