~* Official 2006 Buffalo Bills Season Thread *~

Just like everyone else says

They die down second half

same as last year, but I must say they do look alot stronger this year then they did last…

I thought they looked pretty good today. THey held a good team to a close game. I could care less what all you haters think. I think we looked better than most of you asshats were giving us credit for.

not impressed…urggghh

:word: refs changed that game, from the bullshit spot(s), to the INSANELY BULLSHIT penalties ( did they even call ONE on new england? ) those blocking in the back penalties were so fucking cheesy…

fuck the haters, you guys always come out and bitch every year… i’ll support the bills when they are 0-16. they showed A LOT of heart, especially on D… especially without Spikes, Vincent… McGee… their secondary was torn to pieces…

what do you expect to happen when you combine both of those things? they put up a GREAT fight and I’m totally stoked for the rest of the season.

Jauron should have kicked, not even in hindsight… I was screaming for them to kick the FG… and they should have given thomas the ball a bit more in the second half, but that’s not a big deal

big :tup: to the DLine, and :tup: to losman playing 100x better than last season

^^ Word, I’m impress with their performance. Was a little rocky but it was the first game. I don’t think they are super bowl caliber yet but they are 100% better so far.

I didn’t get to see the game butby the comments I can figure out how it went, Same as last year. The bills come out with a good scheme and get some points, then they don’t change anything at HT like every other team and they get owned.

a block in the back is a block in the back. it doesn’t matter HOW hard it is…he still did it. yea it was lame, but they know better than that. the refs HAVE to call that, cause if they don’t then all shit hits the fan because theres no consistency in the call

To me going for it on 4th n 1 was the turning point of the game. The odds of the bills getting the 1st down and finding a way to get 7pts. was slim. Even if they got the 1st down they prob would of still kicked a fg. Bad call by Jauron and now the Pats come in the 2nd half with the momentum.

damned close.

I was impressed with the offensive playcalling in the first 15-20 minutes…

Then there was just ZERO adaptation on our behalf. IMO

well I was happy that we losman looked good… 15 for 23 i’ll take it.

seems like we came out really conservative and didn’t pressure brady at all after the half… its not the refs fault that we lost it… (that block in the back sucked) its more or less the coaches fault, we should have played with the same agression as we did before… fuck it held him to 3 yards passing in the first half… i’ll take that any day

now i can just hope Eli plays well for my fantasy team

By the way did any1 else see Bellicheck run across the field after the game was over? Damn hes got some big bouncing titties!

what got me kinda mad was when we had our last possession (i think), but it was 3rd and 2, when Losman got sacked…now what i dont get, is why we werent in shotgun formation for that play??? he prolly wouldn’t have gotten sacked, and we may have gotten the 1st down and possibly scored and won

Just watched the game on tivo, it was a good game to watch. Ref’s made some bad calls/spots, but what can ya do, this is buffao we all should be used to it bby now. The OB on the pick was just terrible. I do have to say the team looked better than I would had expected.

Yup, it was all due to the refs… esp. with that bullshit call of a safety for the win, what dip shits

:roll:

I might actually spend the money and go to the home opener now. I think we looked really good. I must say, I wasn’t expecting much, so the performance today was a pleasant surprise. I’m anxious to see more.

Da Bears>*

:word: This will be a fun year.

LOL I noticed that too.Larger then most womens
D

I thought they played pretty well. They caught NE off guard and ran some really nice plays. Some of the shit at the end was pretty frustrating, but overall it was a decent game. This was a week that was pretty much a given for the pats to win. So the bills making it a close game was a treat and they can build a lot off of this game.

I think lot of people (all across the NFL) were surprised how well we played.
I’m actually not angered by this loss at all, which is odd. hmm. checks pulse spectacles, testicles, wallet and watch…

lot of good games yesterday. I especially enjoyed watching drew get picked off like a ripe apple. :stuck_out_tongue: thought the manning bowl was going to be this overhyped matchup, but it was pretty good - aside from the BS pushoff offensive PI call.