Bills vs. Chiefs...

ok JP has to start casue kelly has a concussion…

anyways

all u jp bandwagoners… u booed him last time he sucked and cheerd for kelly… now all of a sudden jp comes in for a half and wins it… and now ur all like jp for mvp … ya make up ur damn minds

ok JP has to start casue kelly has a concussion…

anyways

all u jp bandwagoners… u booed him last time he sucked and cheerd for kelly… now all of a sudden jp comes in for a half and wins it… and now ur all like jp for mvp … ya make up ur damn minds … so ur saying if shane came in adn won a game it would be shane for MVP???

make up ur damn minds people

not to rain on anyone’s parade - but you’ve got Losman (who no one has good tape of) throwing 2 TDs against the league’s 31st ranked secondary with their 2 starting corners banged up.

the difference b/w us winning this game and winning week one against houston is that JP didn’t start this game.

i’m happy the bills won - but this definitely doesn’t make us a playoff contender and will only fuel buffalo’s most fav football dilemna - the infamous QB controversy.

my take on this - let JP start the rest of the yr. this was his year to learn, that way we don’t have to be in pain next year.

no san diego is my favorite team :stuck_out_tongue:

I was the guy on the 50 yard line with the Antonio Gates jersey…hollar

That was awesome, got to shit talk BOTH sides.

All i care about is

1. Bills won
  2. My fantasy players involved were the roxor B-lo D, Evans, Gonzalez

:word:

im sure im just stating the obvious, but what the fuck guys, he is a rookie, he needs time to develop

he isnt going to be a pro right away, he needs time :gotme:

and even if that secondary was beat up, you cant deny his second TD throw was awesome

w/e

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

but with the division being so shitty and close, we actually have a chance to make it to the playoffs. not saying we are gonna go anywhere, but making it into the playoffs is > not making into the playoffs. If we were in the jets position (HAHAHAHAHAHA btw) then I think losman would be starting every game.

The coaches and players all want jobs again next year so its wise for them to “win now, worry about losman later” type of dealio.

:tup: i had LT in full effect today haha

was a great game…even better because i got to go, and for free…

the gf’s boss has season tickets…has for years, and handed her a pair, 25th row from the field, about the 35 yard line…

and i am not a JP bandwagon jumper…you can pull up the older threads about the bills…especially the one with a title about the first time we didn’t start him…right then and there i made it very clear that i was a supporter of him and his abilities and potential…

other comments/notes from that game that i have:

-like janny said…what the hell was up with the field goals?

-also, what the hell was up with the turnovers? that was the game right there…we really didnt have to work for possession of the ball on several occasions…which made for a very exciting game

-nice to see JP actually show his scrambling abilities, and was awesome to hear the loud cheering and standing fans when he came on the field for the first time

-seeing the security guard get wacked from behind > *

-seeing the drunk without a shirt running across the roof/balcony in front of the 300 levels slash overhanging the 200 levels, chased by security, slipping and falling, and almost going over the edge…then being dove on by all the security that was in persuit > the security guy being wacked > *

-the bills finally kickin some ass… :tup:

Alright, to answer the question about the field goals… You were there… You should’ve know how that wind was in the stadium.

As for Losman. I am definately not a bandwagon jumper. I felt that he should’ve been playing all along. Holcomb had done absolutely nothing special that won any of the games. And he definately made some very big errors that are unacceptable for a player who has been in the league as long as he has. He also made our offense very easy to look to defend against. With Holcomb you never had to worry about him looking to throw more than 20 yards, because he an’t and he knows it. Winning is a team effort. As I said before, those games earlier in the season were a complete breakdown by the total team. Lackluster performances by everyone.

And what does it matter if we make the playoffs, not like anyone can stop Indy this year.

^ i agree with most of what you said, however trying to make the playoffs in our division is worthwhile, even if indy is going to win it all ( they still have the steelers and cinci in their schedule, 2 teams they are bound to play in the playoffs ) trying to make it is a big deal.

holcomb was and is a bum, like you said, he makes his only error of a game at the most inopportune time for it to come about. ive always felt losman needed to play… every rookie qb needs as many snaps under center as possible.

i listenend to an interview this morning with him, and losman still sounded like the stupid ass he is… quoting yoda… however he does have a cannon, and he is a new era type qb with his mobility, so hopefully him mcgahee and evans will be able to replicate the beauty of the kelly era in a couple of years

and i love our DBs, i always have, they seriously knock the fuck out of anyone haha

too bad winfield still isnt around :frowning:

Eh, the Indy comment was moreso a joke. :lol:

thank youuuuuuuu…

people need to understand this. He is still young…keep him in there to develop…he still has a lot to learn…and bringing in a nother QB won’t do that…

the bills say they want a good QB…well you know what…losman has the potential…so keep him in there as the starter and let him learn

oh aaron you always say the smartest things! :smiley:

Seriously?

JP’s athetic ability (speed, agility, accuracy while moving east to west) needs to be paired with consistency and confidence. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if he completely flops next week (IF the Bills let him play) but he would be well on his way to being more consistent if they would have let him take the snaps all 9 games so far.

I think the one thing many people are over looking on jp is his confidence level. At the start of the season, he did not look composed when he was playing, missed wide open recivers and wasn’t thinking very well underpressure. I think he turned that all around yesterday. He did make many bad passes, he stepped up in the pocket when he had to, and made some very good plays under pressure.

Now I am not saying jp is what we need…yet. My biggest concern is we need to decide if jp is going to be our future qb. That is why we need him to play. If he finishes the season, we will have a better understanding as what to do with him.

dude losman has confidence out the ass

he just needs snaps, end of story

edit: i heard a rumor he was at marchallas hookin up with trannys

Wow, did anyone even read my post?