wow.. the bills suck

Yeah,the Bills suck the big one, their games are the most boring 3 hours in sports. horrible to watch. that arizona SF game was better.

GO VIKES!

True.

:rofl: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHA

HAHA

HA

HA

ha

-Cheater-

i didnt catch any of the game, was too busy gettin the Z runnin…

was it another instance where JP didnt have more than 2 seconds to get rid of the ball? or was he just calling shitty plays and throwing like a girl?

i personally dont blame him at all for last weeks game, it was all the offensive line that fucked it up…i’m just curious how yesterday went…what did i miss?

everything went bad, but when he had time he overthrew or threw it to other people and when he didnt have time he didnt scramble. the only passes he threw anywhere near the reciever are little 3 yard dumps.

BUT!!! I did watch the game from the new titty bar, 2 for 1 beers and really cheap and good food. i give it an A+++++

what do you guys want from a young team with a rookie quaterback :gotme:

shit like this takes time.

look at the early 90’s bills…they weren’t super good until they started learning how one another works.

pretty much there in a nutshell. the D is still looking good, even without spikes, but that much time on the field wears 'em down pretty good. still, lot of miscues and missed tackles. zone defense needs some work, although clements looks like he’s in his element playing that OR man.

my big issue is this: keep losman in, the whole game. he can’t start feeling like he has this “out” in holcomb. kid’s got a great arm, he’s quick on his feet, and I think he’s a leader-in-the-rough. seasoning is what he needs, give it to him now, early in the season, so when it’s crunch time around week 12, he can sac up and get shit done. IMO of course.

:word:

Hes got an arm theres no doubt of that cause he over throws everything! Dude cant get anymore excuses though he has to get his head on straight he was kept because he is a mobile QB, he is expected to run if he doesnt see anything and he isnt doing that either.

The Bills are going to destroy Lossman. The O-line blocks so poorly that now Lossman has no confidence, so he’s running around lost, missing reads, and holding on to the ball way too long trying to make a play. All faults that Lossman has to correct, but the O-line is directly responsible for that. The coach playing musical chairs with the QB spot isn’t going to help. Maybe Holcomb can put it out of his mind that he has no real protection to speak of and still get the ball off, but I’m willing to bet he will not do any better than Lossman, unless the O-line pulls their collective heads out of their asses.

Now if the Jets were smart, they would have started Testaverde so we could have taken advantaage of the NE and BUF loss, but noooooo, they had to start the green 3rd stringer. Start Vinnie now before it’s too late Jets. Time is running out.

i agree 100% the line is the problem but they havent addressed that problem since jim kelly left

I think the problem started a while ago with bills management. Over the years the bills organization has not addressed any real problems the team has had.

They give us a temporary band aid and feed us a line of BS to make us happy and think they will be competitive so we buy tickets. It’s time for a change. They need to be more concerned with winning games

this is an interesting article that i agree with
http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20051003/101016379.asp

I’m calling it right now - the Bills will go 1 - 15 this season.

and if you believe otherwise - post the teams you think they can beat for the rest of the schedule. i don’t see one game they can win.

BTW - i agree with Rick on the Jets and Vinny. I wanna see Vinny take the division.

I’d give the bills 6-10.

They can win at least one of the two Jets games if the JEts don’t wise the fuck up.

They can split one with the Dolphins.

If the Pats continue their scheduled downward spiral, they can split a game there.

The other two wins would come against the Raiders and maybe they will catch the chiefs sleeping. Or maybe they sweep either of the AFC East teams instead of splitting. That’s where the last game will show up. (I hope not against the Jets).

two words…Todd Collins

“but hes got a great arm, QB of the future…”

true the line blows, but you cant miss some of the EASY throws he’s had to wide open targets and expect to stay in the NFL.

As rattled as Lossman is, I’m surprised he hasn’t missed more throws.

as the season progresses, our defense is only going to get worse (due to the fact that they’ll be beat up and tired from spending 45+ mins on the field each game). Murlarky has already shown he doesn’t think JP is any good in the clutch and Holcomb’s best year was in 2003 with the Browns when he had a QB rating of 74.6.

above everything else, the bills need to run the shit out of the ball, increase possession time dramatically, and score in the red. If they can establish a run game w/ McGahee, maybe it’ll buy enough time for JP to learn how to throw in the big leagues. In the meantime, watch the Jets and NE and Miami pound the ball down our throats w/ their run and then watch them let JP try to beat them - just like how TB, ATL, and NO just did.

Its so pathetic that we lost to NO - and Joe Horn didn’t even start…so sad.

I was too depressed to post yesterday. Losman is going to play himself out of a career if he isn’t careful. We might be playing for the first draft pick soon. That will be Matt Leinart like someone else posted. He is going to be one hell of a QB. I hope for JP’s sake, the Bills start winning. You think we have a QB problem now. Watch what happens if we end up with the number one pick!!

We didn’t run Willis enough. Where had Lee Evans gone? Is he even still on the roster? I don’t think he’s caught a pass in like 2 or 3 games.

McGee is a fast motherf@cker!! Two bad he tripped over his own player. Crowell filled Spikes big shoes surprisingly well.

On the coaching side of things, wasn’t Mularky brought in because he was a really good offensive coordinator? I think our offense is lacking coordination of any kind right now.

ok ok… ryan leaf?? ya he sucks… eli manning… ya he sucks to… and im sure a number of good college qb’s have sucked in the NFL so i mean u cant say matt is gonan be great casue who knows… oh ya tim couch to lol

Hey Eli looked great yesterday!! I know, but I think Leinart is gonna be the real deal! a la Peyton, Vick, Marino (well maybe not that good!)