Billz vs. Jetz

Way too many “cute” play calls today. You’d swear Mularkey was back calling plays.

3rd and goal on the one… you run. And if you don’t get it you run again on 4th and goal on the one when you’re down as much as we were. You don’t go for some dumbass faked handoff that even my grandmother could spot from the cheap seats.

The only reason I care at all though is because now I have to listen to all the die hard bills fans at work bitch and moan all day tomorrow.

J-E-T-S

still

SUCK SUCK SUCK

Jets Suck…they beat the Titans and Bills…two powerhouses right there…lol!!!

very true

considering their skill level, they should stick to conventional play calling. losman is constantly getting sacked, he practically begged for that one.

Hey, you can tell me how bad the jets suck, but you’re only insulting your Bills more.

my phone is dead nad im wasted… cropwn royal > *

Who said Im a Bills Fan???

you bring along a young quarterback slowly. you don’t make him win the game for you. you pound the run ( we have magahee and a capable backup in thomas) and have losman convert a short 3rd down pass here and there. having him throw the ball 25+ times is not the way for this team to win. yea, we put up good production yardage wise, but the turnovers are what killed us, and will continue too if you have losman throw the ball as many times as he did

Oh, then whatever - you just make the bills look worse :slight_smile:

^ I never Knew you were this much of a Jets fan

Dec. 7th…

I wore my Chargers Gates jersey to this game, that way I can talk shit to everyone :slight_smile:

How bout them Jets? :slight_smile:

Love reading all the Bills fans excuses :lol:

Losman doesn’t suck. His line however…

Bills… the only team in NFL history to pass over 300 yards and rush over 150 and still lose!!!

See: Eli

See: Rothlessberger

go jets bills suck

j e t s

suck suck suck

yeah they suck in the first quarter. bills suck

everyone in the AFC east sucks.

Yep, they both had running games to keep the pressure off them. The Bills have that, they just have to use it!

didn’t go to the game, but i had my Merriman jersey on today :tup:

Truth!

As much as I love the Bills, if we don’t get an O-line going, we’re screwed. And since I’ve been thinking this for years now, I’m highly doubting any chance in hell of us looking anywhere near good.