**Official 2008 Buffalo Bills thread**

Apples to Oranges buddy. NFL has been talking about a Canadian team for years now. NFL had NFL europe and that was just for promotion.

keep rooting for the chargers because thats always been my team anyways? :lol:

the best experience of a bills game is the tailgating, something that will be pretty non-existant in toronto… which is what im getting at

No it will, just in a different way. More so in all the parking garages and in the plazas and with more beer and less grillin

The wilson family has stated numerous times that the bills will not stay in buffalo when ralph dies. The Bills will move to Toronto.

LOL @ expand their fan base. :bowrofl: its to test the market.

exactly…lame lol

I believe he analyzes the colored peoples performance.

Yeah, youre right! I just love the city of Toronto so im not too upset about the situation I guess.

Meh, I think they would start a new team before moving the Bills.

Or we could get all the CFL teams to play for the NFL. :lol:

They cant… the cities are too close!

ORLY? Meadowlands…?

Its based on population… OBV NYC has quadruple the population of any city near it.

false… they have stated they will not keep ownership of the team when he dies that has nothing to do with keeping the team in buffalo…soooo:gtfo:

Ok, well Toronto is 2 hours away from Buffalo, while Cleveland is 3. Toronto is MUCH bigger than Cleveland so I don’t see why you think it would be so crazy to have a team that close.

I dont think, the NFL thinks…

Cleveland Population—2,250,871
Buffalo Population-----1,254,066
Toronto Population----5,555,912

Total-----------------9,060,849

Divided Between 3 Teams----- 3,020,289 people/team

New York City--------19,306,183

Devided Between 2 teams-----9,653,015 people/team

And thats just metro areas. We all know how big NYC suburbs are.

You could even throw Pitt in there and NYC would still crush it.

/point

OK great we understand the population density if far greater in NYC. The point is that Toronto isn’t THAT close to buffalo to justify not having a team there and here as well. It is another country afterall. People are much less inclined to cross the border for a game.

Merged.

Offcial Buffalo Bills NFL Marshawn Trent Football Rich Stadium Touchdown etc.

I guess youre right… Im just saying I know the NFL wont let it happen.

See that’s where I get confused. IMO they should want two seperate teams. That way there is MORE competition and the people around Toronto will have their own team to go for, while they still don’t lose the original Bills Fans.

Buffalo as a city would be extremely pissed off at the NFL if this were to happen. Makes me sad just thinking that it could.

The Las Vegas Bills sounds nice to me.

Also will never happen lmao