players to keep

1. rosco (sp) parrish
  2. lee evens
  3. pulslutski (sp)
  4. lynch
  5. butler
  6. trent edwards
    everyone else can go

im going to have to disagree with you on some points of that list.
1.lynch
2.rosco parrish
3.poluszki (sp again)
4.josh reed
5.lee evans-missed that long throw, but it could have been put up better
6.butler

sucks that they lost ko simpson too, hopefully its not too serious.

god, im so sick of watching games for the entirety to only lose in the final seconds. I coulda been doing something worth while. wtf. taken over from where we left off last year i can see.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

truth.com

:clap:

looked to me like a broken leg

Ko Simpson- Broken Ankle
Jason Webster- Broken Arm
Coy Wire- Strained MCL

Who’s left on defense…lol!!!

Ko Simpson broke his leg/ankle, left in a cast + crutches. Coy Wire left in a knee brace and crutches. Everett was not responsive even when he arrived at the hospital. Webster also left in an arm cast.

damn well that certainly sucks.

Meh, Denver is a good team. I think most people expected it to be a 40-3 blowout, so losing by a single point, even if it is more frustrating, it shows that they can give themselves a chance to win.

Next week is going to be laughable though.

They will succeed in almost every game…

…at holding their own until the fourth quarter and then rolling over and showing their nuts to the world as an act of submission, like my dog does.

i had no desire to watch the game, nor do i have any desire to watch future games.

i did hear that they were winning, then i saw highlights and saw the kick right at the end…and just shrugged and said “yup…sounds about right.”

Living in Buffalo for so long has made me hate football, it’s not even mildly enjoying for me, to watch, play, talk about, etc…so dont expect me to post in this thread or any similar to it…ever…

they will prolly flirt with a .500 record, and losman is never gonna make that jump to what everyone else in buffalo for whatever reason keeps saying he’s going to turn out to be, but i’ve already said that a million times so you know the routine by now :stuck_out_tongue:

Probably the best wording of it yet still. :tup:

my guess was 6-10 this year… glad to see we’re off to a good start… heh.

the game yesterday was horrible. if it wasn’t for our special teams (downing a punt at the 1 foot line, the nice punt return TD for parish, and several good kickoff returns) - we wouldn’t have been in the game - EVEN WITH denver playing like total ass. it was basically t.henry VS lynch, but henry got a little bit of help and the bills O couldn’t do jack to assist. jp scrub is just as bad as last year, and our D is just too young (and beat up) right now.

and it really does suck to see the loss in the last second…

I’ll watch the Bills get their ass handed to them until the Sabers take their first face off

we get need to get rid of steve fairchild his play calling sucks so bad… ya lets run with a-train when we are tryng to kill the clock good call there lol… and losman needs to do better right now or else trent will have his job 90 yards good job buddy… and throw to evans more… thats garbage

I heard Jauron was on the radio talking about the call to go deep to Evans when they needed to be making simple plays to run out the clock.

The fact that he still thinks it was the right call tells me this is going to be an amusing season if you’re a bandwagon Bills fan like me. I see lots more bad calls and lots of fun picking on the rabid Bills here at work about those bad calls.

100% admitted bandwagon Bill’s fan. No way I’m going to waste 3 hours of my weekend watching them if they suck. If they start doing good they’ll be worth my time.

You just described almost every Sabres fan as well. Until they started playing well, not too many people would wear their attire compared to now.