*OFFICIAL* 2007 NFL draft thread

how is that wow… it was expected

:lol: Brady Quinn drops like a rock :lol:

“commissioner Goodell has invited Brady Quinn and family to a private suite off-limits to the media”

So much for that Notre Dame Poise. Did you see his face after Miami passed on him for Ted Guinn? :lol:

Should have spent more time working out than flying around the country campaigning yourself and bad-mouthing other players Brady.

[quote=“97Ranger,post:21,topic:28408"”]

how is that wow… it was expected

[/quote]

most people where expecting CJ going to TB, with quinn going to the lions

I hope Quinn is around for the 31st pick, please just get rid of grossman

Wow, Marshaun Lynch. Good pick. I thought they would have gone for defense and waited till round 2 and pickup Kenny Irons, but this is not bad.

We’ll see what they do for the next two pics. They’d better get some LBs and DB help.

he’s gonna be a bust, they should have gotten turner when they had t he chance.

[quote=“Joe,post:25,topic:28408"”]

he’s gonna be a bust, they should have gotten turner when they had t he chance.

[/quote]

He “might” be ok, if the OL improvements take hold. Offence might just be good enough.

somebody is gonna get a steal and a half for quinn.

[quote=“Joe,post:27,topic:28408"”]

somebody is gonna get a steal and a half for quinn.

[/quote]

No kidding. I think someone is going to trade up to get him though.

This Lynch guy is a pretty good pass catcher too.

Assuming he doesn’t freefall to the second round,I think Quinn falls to Baltimore or maybe Chicago.

Quinn isn’t a steal. He isn’t any better than The guy out of Stanford. Quinn is an overhyped QB that had no business being a first round pick. Second round is where I would pick him if I were a GM. He doesn’t perform under pressure, and he is not accurate. He buckled time and time again.

OH SNAP, JETS TRADED FOR CAROLINA PICK

Get that CB NY :slight_smile:

i bet some detroit fans are pissed they took another WR, but i think johnson is actually a good pick for them anyways if hes as sweet as all the analysts are saying

Detroit should bust out the Run and Shoot. They have the personell to make it work.

K-Gun for the winnnnnnnnnnnn :stuck_out_tongue:

Revis, good choice :tup:

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!

i cant see the lions being good…i just cant

Wow, looks like it all worked out for Brady Quinn.

Goes to Cleveland, and has Joe Thomas blocking for him, not to mention Brraylon Edwards and Kellen Winslow to throw to plus Jamal Lewis running the ball. He’s in a much better position that David Carr, JP Losman, and Jamarcus Russell are in. He should be thankful he didn’t go first.

But the Browns gave up their first rounder next year :uhh: Dunno man. But I guess they had to make sure KC didn’t take him

[quote=“Rx3,post:37,topic:28408"”]

Wow, looks like it all worked out for Brady Quinn.

Goes to Cleveland, and has Joe Thomas blocking for him, not to mention Brraylon Edwards and Kellen Winslow to throw to plus Jamal Lewis running the ball. He’s in a much better position that David Carr, JP Losman, and Jamarcus Russell are in.

But the Browns gave up their first rounder next year :uhh: Dunno man. But I guess they had to make sure KC didn’t take him

[/quote]

except he’s not making the guaranteed bank.

That’s true, his guaranteed money will be much less at the 22 spot

[quote=“Rx3,post:37,topic:28408"”]

[/quote]

Actually I thought the browns got lucky that KC and Bal didn’t do a trade since Quinn was supposedly in talks with Bal