NFL Draft 2006

anybody watching…

leinart hasn’t been picked yet…

buffalo is up now…

take him for trade bait maybe??

im watching till prolly the 10th pick. bills trade a possibility. could get interesting

im glued to the screen

WTF!!! A fucking safety??
FUCK THE BILLLS THOSE COCKSUCKING ASSHOLES

ARE YOU kIDDING ME!!!11

This is fucking retarded. Leinart should not have been available to us. They should have taken him, i think i have lost all faith in this front office.

Dante WhitWHO?!?!?!?!?!

Jesus H. WE DIDNT NEED ANOTHER D BACKFIELD GUY

Fuck it…Anyone wanna buy season tickets from me?

Ill give you a dollar cause i will have to buy 8 jerseys. Why? because if i go to the ralph this year i am rooting for every other team that the bills play this year for this BS.

I can’t even get on any of the 3 good bills message boards now. They are all having problems. I bet every one is going there to say WTF were you thinking

Hey guys i just figured it out. The bills are trying as hard as they can to get the number 1 pick next year so they can pick up a punter.

Donte Whitner S Ohio State was projected a late 1st rounder- early 2nd rounder…They compare him to S Bob Sanders from the Colts…But still, when Matt Leinert and Jay Cutler were pass overed for Whitner, a huge mistake on Marv end…

LOL

LOL

LOL

unreal. worst decision ove the past 8-10 years. we need a lineman, they talk about getting a lineman, LEINART is available, he is most likely going to be MUCH better than any of our 3-4 current QB’s, and we take a SAFETY?!?!?! i quit.

We have one of the best punters in the league… I don’t get your statement.

well were weak all over the place. our lines have been our biggest achillies heal but we do need a good safety as well… Last year with all the problems with the qb situation aside our of line did fairly well.

With all the changes that have already gone on in the organization i think this maybe the start to a good run.

That is sort of my point, Troy vincent is not the worst safety in the league and is not really the weak point of the defense. Ading a new safety is like drafting a new punter, its just another player we don’t need. We don’t need a QB desperitely but not taking advantage of that opportunity was a bonehead move. And there were several offensive and defensive linemen available and they didn’t touch them. No one can tell me that the bills needed a safety more than then needed linemen.

Horrible. The top QB, the top two DTs, and the 2nd best OT were all still on the board at our pick. Any one of those guys would have made me happy with this pick, a SS is the most useless position in football, and we take a 2nd rounder 8th overall? We didnt even get Michael Huff with it, who went 1 before our pick. TERRRRRRRRIBLE. Worst pick Ive ever seen actually, because even the ryan leaf pick of the chargers a few years ago made sense at the time, and clarrett to the broncos last year was atleast a 3rd round fuckup. This is a waste of rick mirer type proportions

^^
Fucking Amen, SI01 and I are actually gonna go get alot of beers cause we are so pissed about this first round.

Wow. Fucking stupid. Atleast the sabres dont suck.

Anyone notice that the Bills signed A-Train? Thats cool. And atleast we traded up to get a DT in the first round, albeit someone I never heard of. I still will never accept taking a SS with the 8th overall pick. Had they used their brains, they could have taken DT Haloti Ngata 8th, and still made this trade to 26th to score OT Winston Justice. We would have been 1000% better off with those 2.