NFL Draft 2006

Donte Whitner S OHIO STATE
With Lawyer Milloy in Atlanta and Troy Vincent clearly on the downside of his career, Buffalo has qeustions at safety. However, it has far grater needs at offensive tackle and defensive tackle. Taking Whitner is a one of the biggest reaches we have seen.

John McCargo DT NORTH CAROLINA ST
Some picks are more difficult to explain than others. It’s true that defensive tackle is one of the Bills’ needs, but taking McCargo here is one of the biggest reaches we’ve seen in years.

O MY GOD

Marv is looking for character players…Winton Justice is no doubt a great tackle but has been in alot of off-field problems. He is currently on prohbation. With all of his off field problems, that is the type of person Marv doesnt want.

And Philadelphia just took Winston

I’m so pissed the Raiders didn’t take Cutler, I’m going to shit. Now the god damn broncos have him, and I’m sure he’ll just be another conference opponent to beat up on us…

In the past I would of NEVER doubted Marv. I believe he is going senile. I heard he actually first said he was selecting Leonard Smith. Just imagine who we would of taken if we had lost to Cincinnati last year. Not like that game meant much for us at the time.

Ahhh fuck it. GO BILLS!!! I’m in for the tailgating anyway!!!

bwhahahaha…all i see now is him with the buffalo bills logo shaved iin his head…

WTF is with all the safetys???

Ko Simpson S/South Carolina

Ko Simpson is a steal in the 4th…he is a animal at safety and was projected a late 1st rounder…idk why he slipped this far

our whole team will be safety’s

out new QB will also be a saftety :slight_smile: along with our punter and all our WR’s

I could agree more…

I fall asleep, and wake up to this crap.

I know he’s good and all, but ANOTHER FREAKIN SAFETY???

my season tickets are depreciating as we speak… :frowning:

looks like they didn’t need to jump on a saftey in the 1st and coulda just got leinart :stuck_out_tongue:

im looking at this now and go figure we all bashed them and they both (ko and witner) both turned out to be awsome