2006 Bills home/away opponets// and we have the 8th overall pick

As the regular season ended tonight, the bills have there home and away opponets

HOME

Miami
New Endland
Jets
Jacksonville
Tennessee
Green Bay
Minnesota
San Diego

AWAY

Miami
New England
Jets
Houston
Indianapolis
Chicago
Detroit
Baltimore

As for our draft pick, Dallas beat stlouis so we have locked in the 8TH OVERALL PICK.

8th pick is that from a real source…I thought it was more between 10-12

no no, im pretty sure we suck that much.

i hope brett favre plays next season. i wanna see him play here

there are 7 teams with worse than 5-11. and 3 teams (Bills included) that have 5-11, so they have the 8-9-10 spots. I don’t feel like checking out the tie-breaker BS, so I’ll believe the Bills take the 8 spot. As long as they get some strong O-line people and not a QB, receiver, or any other spot that’s taken care of, it should be good.

looks like a decent schedule for next year, i wouldnt mind seeing san diego and jacksonville come here in the winter. i always like when southern teams have to come here and suffer in cold and snow lol

the 8th draft pick should be a good slot to draft a new LT
I’m patiently awaiting for the announcement this week that tom donahoe has been fired :slight_smile:

dallas didn’t beat st. louis

We have a QB??? WHO??? The guy who lost the game due to INTs? Or the guy we were relying on to get some game time this season so he could be decent come fall that hasn’t played much at all?

:tspry: That will be a fun one. Finally playing my team in Buffalo. Addictd2boost, you down?

Holcomb is a competent QB (note: I’m not saying he’s great). The interceptions yesterday were mostly receiver’s faults…especially the allie-oop. I would blame 1, maybe 2 int’s on Holcomb, but not all 4.

:word:

Shelton should have caught the dump pass that hit him in the laces… its a dump pass… should be thrown with perfection.