Bills Fans..Speak your mind

As a season ticket holder I am invited to attend the draft day festivites at the stadium. I have been watching the NFL Combine all day and watched an interview with Marv. I also see they let Mike Waste Williams go, so with that in mind what do the Bills need to draft with the 8th pick overall?

I am gonna say OL

What do you think?

i would say that would be a good choice…

but knowthing the bills…they will probably end up going with a WR :lol:

draft a QB!!! down with JP!!!

i would be happy with any of the following

-mario williams

-d’brickshaw fergeuson (although i am nervous since out last 1st round tackle turned out so well)

-haoliti nagata

-michael huff

i agree with this moe then ever… however we have holcomb for at least 2 more years… so i would say draft a qb next year… we need an OL more thne anything

Don’t be nervous, theres a better chance of ferguson having twins than lasting til the #8 pick.

the bills need to address a bunch of things before even touching the QB issue. OL isn’t a bad idea - neither is a safety.

keep Takeo, and draft positions in the front 5 offense. That’s all the roster issues that need to be address, IMO.

We locked up Nate…so the secondary and linebackers are set on defense…the OL and DL are of biggest area of concern…so here’s our 3 Top Candidates:

Nagata- DT
Winston Justice- OT
Mario Williams- DE

At the 8th spot D’brickshaw will be off the board along with Vince Young, Leinart, Bush, AJ Hawk and probably Jay Cutler so that gives us the chance to land either Nagata and Williams and that would be fine with me.