2010 NFL Draft Thread

wtfffff

Looks like Edwards is our guy this year :picard:

wow bills are and will always be horrible. Plus they didnt even take the best nose tackle avail. Cody is much better. Hope the chargers move into the 2nd and get him!

Dear Trent,

Please play like a real NFL QB.

Thanks.

bye bye jimmy

vick. do it. now

if anyone heard Spiller on shredd and ragan today he alluded to the fact that Edwards is the guy

And McCoy falls into their hands in the 3rd round and they waste it again. #1 pick in 2011?

These clowns a unbelievable… They honestly think that we are going to go anywhere with one of the 3 quarterbacks we currently have. I’ll be laughing a couple years from now when Claussen and McCoy are in the playoffs and the Bills are playing golf again. I vowed not to go to another Bills game after last year and this draft confirms that decision. Fuck the Bills, I’m rooting for Cleveland now.

Can’t believe they passed on those two, x2^

he will play good till he gets knocked the fuck out, then he will play like a lil hoe after.
fuck the bills, i wish they would move already

I still love them. We’ll have our day eventually.

They didn’t even need to trade up to get him…Christ even McCoy was available in the 3rd round. I guess they really think Edwards is the answer:thumbsdown:

its funny because of all the hate in here on the bills. Rumor is that pitt is not gonna trade big ben. they only did what they did to scare him and make sure he knows that he is disposable. Anyways… everyone of you that is hating on the bills. I bet you that if they go 16-0 this year all of you will have a completely different tone. Support what they did and see what they do. We do not need a QB we have three. Brohm is unproven ryan is a good backup and trent will be fine with the new coaches. Dick and his people ruined trent. hopefully the new guys can fix him. So stop hating on the team until they prove to be bad choices. like i said or all you know the bills could go 16-0. I know thats highly unlikely but you never know. With that said… GO BILLS

I think everyone has seen what the Bills do with their draft picks over the past 10 years and this seems to be more of the same. Our quarterbacks STINK, period… Fitzpatrick is mediocre, Trent has long been ruined, and Brohm… he’s played one game and thrown 2 int’s and 0 Touchdowns. Not saying he can be a good quarterback, but c’mon we need something new.

Of course if they go 16-0 we will all be elated… but you know that isn’t going to happen… we’ll be lucky to win 8 games this year. The bottom line is that you cannot build a team around a shitty quarterback.

And LOL at Rory… Bills signing old Sabres to QB? Might as well…

bills signed QB levi brown. Wait who?lol

I will bet you $1 against $50,000 that the bills do not go 16-0 this year.

Two locals were drafted. A pair of the Gronkowski brothers… 1 to NE and the other went to Dallas. Their older brother is already playing for Detroit.

Their father is going bananas right now.

i have a feeling starks is guna do big things in green bay

sucks for the older brother.lol stuck in detroit when the younger brothers both get to go to successful franchises.