NFL 2010

so whos routing for who?

hoping the dolphins beat the patriots tonight!!!

Giants. Hah.

lock 1

Fuckin A.

Giants

buccaneers, obviously.

awesome choice dude

dolphins fucked it up yet AGAIN

omgfuckthisshit

Lock 2

lock block.

Giants

JETS, and I think this is the only thing Iyla and I can agree on.

Bills. Hoping for a 2-14 season so we can pick up either a better QB or a good offensive line.

your qb wasn’t doing too bad on sunday. your line just fucking sucks. and they need to figure out a better defensive plan.

G-men all day long

Yea, Fitzpatrick has some potential. More than Edward did anyways. He’s gotta be hating life right now. Starter and co-captain to fired in 3 weeks.

How about DAAAAA BEARS?

Giants! Followed by the Jets…

:rofl

Dude, you don’t know me. Try not to judge people by the one thing you know them for. Just because I go to church doesn’t mean I don’t agree with people on other things or don’t like the same things you do. :rofl

But yeah, J E T S JETS JETS JETS! We’re doin great right now and I think we’ll only do better once Revis, Pace, and Holmes come back this week vs Minnesota on Monday Night Football.

I’ll say one thing though, Fitzpatrick of the Bills can freakin run for a QB. He’s probably got the most speed at the QB position in the league of all the guys not named Vick.

Oh, and it’s:

I (Indigo) L (Larry) Y (Yankee) A (Apple).

football itz gay

bengals.

lock 1

Randy Moss is going back to the Vikings.

:rofl @ The Patriots

Johnny, it’s only gay because you like the Bengals. Pick a real team. Green Bay for example.