Any way to delete visitor messages?

Everyone has a real life, and I have a job and family as well. That doesn’t mean anything. I enjoy car forums and I type pretty quick and like to get involved. You mostly use the forum for sell section as do many others that I know that you probably never heard of but are in fact on here 240 owners.

Actually I think the reason you have spoken and posted so little is because your mouth and hands are too busy sucking and stroking everyone’s dick. Since everyone is distracted your mouth and hands are free.

If you are refering to the thread in question. Guess what. You did not start the thread nor post in the thread until way after you saw my name. In other words you care and are damaged for life.

Secondly, nico doesn’t have a PM system. Dumbass.

Anyways its quite clear your intent was to insult me, ridicule me, flame bait and try to make me look bad. The truth’s pretty clear and I’ve quoted everything word for word.

Cliff notes:

You insulted me first totally unprovoked multiple times over and over again as you are doing in this thread. Attack, back track, attack, back track/deny, attack, back track/deny.

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-03-23/1237806942478.jpg

Its one of those.

IBTL

very entertaining…keep it up

what is it with you and talking about dicks?

i think you probably are actually gay. usually the people that bring that shit up are in denial and lash out to others to feel normal. dont worry faggot, we wont accept you regardless.

Lmao…In a completely unrelated area one of them dropped by to say hi.
I guess they get around town more.

Oh wow nice! So now we are on a high school level of intellect? “Oh you called me gay… well… well… YOU MUST BE GAY THEN! because… i dont know… im smrt”

So the reason I speak so little because I suck and stroke dick? You are so smart with your witty combacks. I got one for you…The reason you were born is because the condom broke, oh how about the reason you are such a prick is because your uncle made you sit on his lap till you were 14, or back to my origional point that the reason you have 1300 post is because you have no life. Neighter real or fake your just a sad little boy.

Actually the reason I was born is because my father and mother married and decided to have children.

You probably are an illegitimate child thinking that way though, I feel sorry for you.

Also my uncle passed away in war.

And the reason i have 1300 posts is because I am involved. Hell look at bings he has 15,000 posts and is the top poster on here YET… you rarely do see him actually post… so whoopie do. Another poor attempt to attack me or ridicule me in some different creative way. Again unprovoked, you too came into this thread insulted me first and I responded back. That’s as clever as it gets.

So you’re the sad little boy :slight_smile:

quit contradicting yourself retard.

I want a big boobs girl that love doggy style and making movies! and do Freaky shit!

^Coming out of the mouth of the ambassador to hypocrisy and chancellor of contradiction.

Just stating the facts.

Try the local china town parlor:

lol not serious but ur post sounded like broken engrish chinese or something :stuck_out_tongue:

i didnt go against anything i just said.

i think your a retard, and i still do.

bammm, im on track!

What part of BIG tits did you not understand… I have yet to see this on an asian girl without them being fake… I WANT REAL!!

-Latina
-White
-Euro
-Mixed

I have better language skills than you!

On track to failure, just like your thread.

You don’t even know what you said, so how can you know if you are going against anything you’ve said. I quoted you word for word as to what I said you said and refuted every claim.

You are a liar and a malicious individual. You insulted me and provoked me while I did nothing to you but defend myself and respond to your initiating actions. In fact if anything I showed friendliness while you returned it with insult and ridicule.

Proof found in quotation of my headlights thread where I used a smiley :wink: While you followed up with an insult :slight_smile:

lol you got me there. Asian women (not racist) neither have an ass or boobs LOL… generally speaking.

just stop now. go rub one out and calm down. i can hear your tears dropping from here.

Fail. You’re not looking in the right places then.

Ya compare yourself to Bing. Cause you are so much like him. Trust me these attacks are not random, People just hate you that much.

Your parents were married, I never said they were’nt so dont try to sound smart. But that didnt stop the condom from breaking.

Yes your uncle might have died but that did not stop him from molesting you did it? Or is the fact that “he died” something your shrink said to make the memories go away?