Any way to delete visitor messages?

a little faggot that everyone loves here decided to spew his bullshit all over my visitor page. i want it gone almost as much as i want him gone from the face of the earth.

thanks

hahaha, being butt hurt when you start deliberate fights with me three times in a row?

You insult and ridicule me because I refuse to sell you my supermade headlights… then… you hold a grudge for like a month+ or something (LOL I totally forgot your bullshit) and attack me on another forum… then a few minutes later because i shut you the fuck up you start a thread on here calling me out in anger… which gets closed by bing.

I call you a fag for doing that in your visitors and again you start a shit fest against me… and then when you got nothing else to say you block my visitor comments because you dont have enough balls to talk for yourself when you know very well you’re the one that deliberately insulted me, ridiculed me and started a fight with me three times in a row unprovoked… I dont know you, nor need to know you and did nothing to you except refuse to sell you lights.

In the end I stood up for myself and shut you the fuck up for insulting me absolutely unprovoked on multiple ocassions.

I’m a nice guy to nice people, but not to assholes, i’ll rip you a new one if you try to insult me. That is all. Be nice and the same will be delivered to you. Get it?

Pathetic. And if you so much had the courtesy you would also demand YOUR insults (which by the way included my mother that you do not know nothing about).

You are a person with little to no self-esteem that you must pick on someone’s mother even to ‘get someone back’ with an insult… again you’re the instigator and you can’t handle when someone shuts you the fuck up. In fact you resorted to family insults.

bro, you really need to get over yourself.

i didnt want the headlights. and i wouldnt have given 2 fucks if you hadnt gone off on a tangent about how i could never afford to buy your knock off fenders. i even told you how to make headlight covers and you went off on me even more.

i never ethug but in all honesty i would probably run you down in the street if i saw you crossing.

I don’t know who you are 240xsv, but regardless.

MSN, Email, Post Mail, Real life.

You two don’t need to argue on here.

Got a problem with him? PM him… or shit all over his visitor page too. No need to make a thread about it.

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o142/eodeeznuts/ThreadFail.jpg

I’m sure he’s blocked your ability to post on his visitor wall mainly because your an annoying twat.

I’ll also stand by the fact that with every one of your posts, despite your “knowledge” on whatever subject, is what’s doing the insulting towards yourself.

http://www.clas.ucsb.edu/staff/lee/Secant%20and%20Tangent%20lines.gif

|
V

As you can see, on the indicated graph, the level of fail dramatically increases with each argumentative post.

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x48/muppet1010/persistent-fail.jpg

A math lesson with Scott.

Actually I started a legitimate thread asking questions how to make a lens/mould for a lens/anyone who knows how to make lenses.

You asked me more than once to sell you the headlights and I refused. How did you respond? In an insulting and derogatory manner and I quote “It will match your fenders”.

I responded in a manner to shut you the fuck up. My car is faster than your car and I have replacement fenders. Stick your dick in your own butt buddy and don’t poke randoms because you don’t get things your way.

Shut the fuck up.

Must be February on a car forum.

go copy paste the thread. i told you to cut and rivet lexan to your light.

then you got all pissy.

and scott shut the fuck up. one spelling mistake? oh wow, i can tell your gay for ahmed now. too bad because your a chill dude in person.

This thread sucks

http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo155/rocket47/ari_gold.gif

This thread sucks

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a192/simplemind7/arigold-getthefuckout.gif

The snow is getting in peoples heads

Breaker stfu, I like you, your a nice guy. I never said anything about a spelling mistake. I just bolded because of it’s relevance to something irrelevant.

Don’t think the world is against, you - It’s not.

and for the record in this pointless arrugement between you and him, I’ve seen the threads and I’m on your side of it; you just didn’t need to make a thread about it to cause more drama.

PS- I’m not gay, I have a girlfriend… and who the fuck is Ahmed? :S

Newb alert. F10 and gtfo.

ahmed is 240sczxdvx.

i would have made this in the front desk area but only member can make threads in there.

i dont want a ton of visitor messages that have shit arguments as the first thing people see when they buy shit off me. thats why i want them gone.

http://cdn.holytaco.com/www/sites/default/files/photo/a1/9205/Hot-Ginger-Girl_400x400.jpg

almost prons ibtl

You will survive, but your insults and lies won’t faggot.

You didn’t offer me any help how to do what I asked all you did was derail my thread and start a shitfest deliberately getting my thread closed.

I am man enough to stand up for myself and I don’t need group buddies to throw in random immature shit comments either.

I was neither insulting or an ass until you insulted me/ridiculed me deliberately flame baiting, I just reacted to shut you the fuck up and put you in your place:

Now clearly you haven’t actually given me ‘instructions’ how to do what I demanded, instead you derailed my thread by demanding I sell you the headlights and in the end insulted me/flame baited.

I did not provoke you or start shit with you. You did. Not only that you held this ‘grudge’ or whatever that you would insult me and start shit on ANOTHER forum like an asshole insulting me. Then when I shut you the fuck up there, you create a thread here in anger about me which gets closed.

I call you a faggot for that and you start a shitfest in my visitors insulting my mother amongst many other things. Then butt hurt you give up and disable visitor comments for me and create this thread so you are not exposed.

Two words for you buddy “Fuck you” in a nice way.

Trust me no one is gay for Ahmed, except for Ahmed. Speaking from experience Just leave the fluffer alone.

You know that feeling you get when you are about to get laid, well thats the feeling this dude gets when he gets mentioned on Son. Just let it go.

WIN