anyone a member of ca-va.org?

i want to see the pics in this thread…

http://boards.ca-va.org/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=7062

i am

its a very clean b5 s4… its just two outside shots

Nope.

i am, just 2 pics of 1/2 of the car from the frontleft and front right, no major visible flaws in either picture except for a small rust/rock chip on the leading edge of the hood

i would definitely check it out it looks mint!

yea…im likin it…and i know someone who sells a lot of german cars…says S4 Avants are rare as fuck…but not worth his asking price…:lol

6500 doesnt seem too outrageous. try and talk it down, obviously

You kidding? You clearly haven’t seen prices on used cars lately. Thats a steal at that price…fuck there still getting 10 grand for 2002 1.8T beetles with less than 100k on them.

Yeah that’s an extremely reasonable price if it’s in good shape and has had the routine maintenance done.

ok, well as i said before id like if someone could post the pics on here or something so i can see them…thanks…

this is a statement made by a man who has no idea on the used beetle market… try a 1/3 of that price and your onto something :haha:rofl

my job has one:

http://www.fortorangemotor.net/vehicledetails.aspx?vid=107740260

its priced below NADA book value though…

:popc:

every one has got one… the beetle owner has to be one of the worst people to deal with when they come into buy a new car

-high emotional connection to their car
-low book value on trade
-most have abnormally high miles due to DD use
-if it is a 2.0 NA then sweat off a hot dog is worth more
-poor gas mileage for size
-very niche buying market for it, especially second hand ones since that narrows it down to 16-20 year old girls

beetles are worth junk

back to OP… avants are the way to go

beetle turbo S, though still a beetle pulls a much higher premium than the standard beetle gls 2.0/1.8t

and how is 6500 high for an 01/01.5 S4 Avant, thats clean and stock. as long as it was maintained, the mileage is nothing to worry about.

^^^this.

If I could sell my WRX right now for $6500 I’d buy that Avant right now. I was just telling JVG a couple days ago that it’s the “family” car I’ve on the lookout for, just haven’t found the right one for the right price.

$6500 is without doubt the right price for a clean S4 Avant…

sooooo…PICS? hmm? lol

??? just look at the car yourself!! we told you it looks fine

all i asked was if you could copy and paste the pics into this thread…thats all…

you cant