Seems like a lot of ca-va members are signing up...

…or is it just me?

just you :lol

Whats a vw? :confused :banana

volkswagens suck… i’ve been a member for a while now…

ca-va is a strange forum. been a member for years, then went on a hiatus, now i’m back on there, posted maybe 20 times tops?

see, its strange if you don’t know most of the ppl on there… me on the otherhand know most of the people.

Maybe I should sign up there, to balance it out? :ninja

do ettt vlad

WTF. There are only like 4 of us on here from ca-va.

sorry only 3 of us have a post count over 100.

Don’t hate cause I’m not a post whore

on side note :+1 :nana

sweet im one of them

whats wrong with ca-va?

Nothing, its gone through a lot of changes over the years. Back before the days of cooldubs there was a group of VW guys, which I was part of, today they have all moved on, its amazing how that scene has changed in a short period of time. From the days of BrandonC grilling burgers for everyone, Adrian, Dan(and his cute sister Toni) all of them, myself included are gone. I’m still friends with a lot of them, and even some current die hard VW fans, but the old school crew is gone. Even though Slesh and Irish are cool and have been around for a while, they were never in the scene back in the day. Every time the site changed a few people were lost, some moved out of the area, but most just moved on to different cars. I think George and Tom are the only two who have more or less stuck with it through every transformation the community has seen. The only reason I’m not registered at ca-va is because towards the end of the cooldubs days a lot of people were giving me shit for hanging out on a VW forum when I didn’t have a VAG car - my primary antagonizer back then is now a good friend and we laugh about it. The bulk of the people over there are great, but there are a few touch holes I’d rather not deal with.

i’ve been a member for a good two years now…

I was a member 4 years ago and then got out of the scene. When I had my last Jetta, I signed back up on it and posted here and there.

^^^ I fixed your car in a parking lot in new jersey :nono