New guy with a VW, not a nissan.

Im in the navy, came to saratoga springs a few months ago, and am actually transferring to CT soon, but since st4tus told me to introduce myself, and since he didnt just ignore me when i asked him for some rotas that he no longer deals with, i figured the least i could do is exactly that.

Names Rod, and i drive a .:R32.

and cant forget about my copilot, Stance, my english bulldog.

/whore.
sorry, i got a bit carried away.

Nice man, I like R32s. You heading down to H20i?

welcome aboard…i hope you brought your man pants cause this place can get rough

yeah, Im deffinately going down to h20. idk when im leaving though… i have a gradutation on the 23rd… so as soon as thats done im hitting the road. and eyah, back in VA weve got a local forum thats pretty brutal on newbies. its the way the car scene is.

and holy picture size. what an asshole.

Looks awesome dude. We like pictures here. Those are a little too small really. Welcome!

welcome!

Where in VA are you from? I have friends in Fredericksburg

so you are in the Nuke power school?

south. Hampton roads area, norfolk, va beach. i lived in portsmouth. theyre all right on top of each other.

also.

might as well throw this in here. Im looking for new wheels.
http://shift518.com/showthread.php?t=26351
rota grids, alphards, and 3piece meister S1s are at the top of my wishlist of varying prices.
also looking for a classic mini (60s, 70s) if anyone knows of one somewhere.

I’ve got a set of 20s for ya… haha

im sorry to hear that. Hated NS Norfolk, what a dump

yeah, just finished a couple days ago… doing silly little shit to kill time at work until grad on the 23rd…

Welcome

lol. its a love hate thing, the norfolk area. and 20s? dont think i could pull those off… haha

nice car & dog. If you ever try to sell it let me know. I dont deal in rota but i deal in most other wheels

Yea they are kinda for a big body… sucks you cant roll with us on the 23rd. Shoving off at 5am.

considered selling it for awhile… listed it on vortex and everything. but id hate to lose so much money on it. i might as well keep it and boost it.

and wish i could do something to leave that early, such shitty timing for graduation. whatever, at least it isnt AFTER that weekend.

Welcome aboard! Car looks clean.

You don’t have to be local to enjoy this community, we have a fair share of out of staters who can’t get away from the fun :lol

Guilty. :lol

Rod the seaman, welcome